2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 192099
Bruh, I don’t see an ounce of cellulite anywhere. And just cause they fine as fucc right now, doesn’t necessarily mean there will ever be any in 5-10yrs. Besides I’ve seen some skinny women with it. But anyways, To each his own, I guess. Probably a cultural thing. We like, what we like. 🤷🏾‍♂️

My brother, you're taking all this too . . . - I didn't take one single tidbit serious for one, single moment. You shouldn't either!

I was just enjoying the back and forth -

You'll know when I'm NOT joking - I have this blood in one eye, and *chitt in the other - look. Can't miss it!

You don't get invited to many parties, do you?

Advertisement
I used to DJ at a 100K watt rock station, and we stated we were hosting the Swedish Bikini Team here in Fort Walton Beach - talked it up, had some girls giggle and speak with what sounded like an accent - and the phones lit up.

Always - the same question - "where are they?"

We ran those guys around Destin, FWB, Navarre Beach, and up and down the coast - constantly doing live "interviews" - and I was worn out just from laughing so hard.

Really GOOD times!

And if I were still DJ'ing, I'd be doing interviews from the absolutely confidential location of the Victoria's Secret Summer photo shoot! Tell ME I don't know how to party . . . !

My brother, you're taking all this too . . . - I didn't take one single tidbit serious for one, single moment. You shouldn't either!

I was just enjoying the back and forth -

You'll know when I'm NOT joking - I have this blood in one eye, and *chitt in the other - look. Can't miss it!

You don't get invited to many parties, do you?
You must didn’t read the last part. I said, We all like what we like. Wtf that gotta do with me going to parties? You good with me, and I ain’t mad or offended by your personal preference. It’s all good homie. Don’t read too much into my response. I honestly didn’t take it that seriously. Again, we like what we like. Don’t make either one of us wrong. I like my women with more curves.

You must didn’t read the last part. I said, We all like what we like. Wtf that gotta do with me going to parties? You good with me, and I ain’t mad or offended by your personal preference. It’s all good homie. Don’t read too much into my response. I honestly didn’t take it that seriously. Again, we like what we like. Don’t make either one of us wrong. I like my women with more curves.

See - I was just playing again with the "parties" comment.

I've given you some good ones - feel free to distribute as the opportunities pop up!

Somewhere else here - someone was noting that they wouldn't believe we get some of these great recruits until we actually GET a good class - and I replied to him, "You don't get invited to many family reunions, do you?"

If some chicken farmer got all lathered up, I could say, "you don't get invited to many fish fries, do you?"

Just having fun.

Advertisement
See - I was just playing again with the "parties" comment.

I've given you some good ones - feel free to distribute as the opportunities pop up!

Somewhere else here - someone was noting that they wouldn't believe we get some of these great recruits until we actually GET a good class - and I replied to him, "You don't get invited to many family reunions, do you?"

If some chicken farmer got all lathered up, I could say, "you don't get invited to many fish fries, do you?"

Just having fun.
And that’s what we all are doing or So I thought. And I wasn’t the first to respond. It’s all good mane. I’m good.

Coming To America Bar GIF
Too tall too. Beast is all of 4ft. Built like a dishwasher.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back