2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Advertisement

Somebody has to explain to me how the fattest, least talented dudes standing next to the fittest superstars doesn’t exemplify the issue louder than words can say. They insert themselves into every single moment, it’s clearly about power, I just can’t fathom how they got that power. McClain does not need him.

“Cormani and me.” You are an empty void next to a supernova.

I didn’t grow up in this environment so I can’t relate, but why on earth does this stooge get to be another Corch Moe. Why is he given authority?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody has to explain to me how the fattest, least talented dudes standing next to the fittest superstars doesn’t exemplify the issue louder than words can say. They insert themselves into every single moment, it’s clearly about power, I just can’t fathom how they got that power. McClain does not need him.

I didn’t grow up in this environment so I can’t relate, but why on earth does this stooge get to be another Corch Moe. Why is he given authority?

calf-suckling-teat-mother-cow-shannon-midlands-12551597.jpg

Advertisement

The families are weak and allow these leeches to spin a narrative that they're needed and looking out for his best interest is my best guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back