2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Chris Doering Mortgage and the local Wawa’s have a helluva collective in the works. You won the battle but not the war. Congrats for now.

lol, imagine never leaving your hometown and thinking Chris Doering is a big shot.​

Chris Doering Mortgage, based in Gainesville, FL, was established in April of 2007 as a residential lending company serving the needs of the community with supeRead More

Headquarters

Headquarters:
3940 NW 16th Blvd, Ste a, Gainesville, Florida, 32605, United States
Phone Number

Phone Number:
(352) 244-0840
Website

www.mygatormortgage.com
Revenue

Revenue:
<$5 Million

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chris Doering Mortgage and the local Wawa’s have a helluva collective in the works. You won the battle but not the war. Congrats for now.
Wow!!!
Does that mean a few more lambos at the photo shoot?!
Man, how could we compete.
Call Mario and tell him to cancel Camp asap.
Thanks for the heads up chicken man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, man. When some of those girls sit around - they'd REALLY sit AROUND! Bucket seats? No way! Bench Seat Babies!

Have to strap a 2X4 onto my narrow *** so I wouldn't fall in! Or a safety harness tied off . . . to a steel beam . . .

I just never was into masses of excess cellulite - it's gotta be a character flaw . . . and while I enjoy Paranos views on football - when it gets to backsides - we got a slightly different perception . . .

But hey! The more the merrier! The Swedish Bikini Team alone would pull in every 5* in the nation - and we'd have to pick and select the 4*'s to be able to manage crowd control.
Oh, now you getting all technical . . .

You go back and look at those young women five years later - it's transmutated to cellulite.

Just saying . . .
1656172132256.gif

Bruh, I don’t see an ounce of cellulite anywhere. And just cause they fine as fucc right now, doesn’t necessarily mean there will ever be any in 5-10yrs. Besides I’ve seen some skinny women with it. But anyways, To each his own, I guess. Probably a cultural thing. We like, what we like. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back