2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, can't keep up with all attending...is there an updated attendee list to set eyes on?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Beg Please GIF by Masego

Would you remove your conference championship ring to show recruits... we only have one, a coastal in almost 20 years.

Mario has two for the whole pac-12 in four years let him show what he's bringing to the table. Once he gets us a coastal and ACC ship then let him put those away in his personal trophy case.

I don't have a problem with him showing off his early success at all!
… you can show off the ring in a non Oregon branded box. Pretty simple

Advertisement

I used to DJ at a 100K watt rock station, and we stated we were hosting the Swedish Bikini Team here in Fort Walton Beach - talked it up, had some girls giggle and speak with what sounded like an accent - and the phones lit up.

Always - the same question - "where are they?"

We ran those guys around Destin, FWB, Navarre Beach, and up and down the coast - constantly doing live "interviews" - and I was worn out just from laughing so hard.

Really GOOD times!

Legend’s Camp is shaping up to be a pretty loaded event in Coral Gables on Saturday.

With some impressive talents expected at Miami, one of the most notable is Hillside (NJ) St. Peter’s Prep four-star safety Jayden Bonsu. That’s a big deal because Bosnu officially visited Miami the first weekend of June. He’s since seen Ohio State and Michigan State officially.

Huge!
Big boner energy. Doesnt Ohio have 2 safeties committed already? I will take any 2 of Joenel, Bonsu and Derek Williams, i think is his name outa Louisiana. King Mack as another option as well. I'll say this, if Bonsu visits this weekend, my crystal ball will go to us.

Advertisement
Back