Legends Camp

Advertisement
So kid could effectively enter there name into the portal, "tryout" for Miami, and if they don't make it then just return back to their old college? This can't be right lol.
The expectation seems to be another wave of kids entering after spring football. Most semesters end early may. Second summer starts early July. June's the month to invite kids looking for new homes to come and workout.....

Advertisement
First the chain, now the name. Lol

Mario really just said we changing everything. Lol

Edit: Also, I’m pretty sure we ain’t never ran it like this b4. This looks like a first class schedule, all jokes aside.
Mario is erasing the last vestiges of past regimes.

soviet.jpg

Advertisement
The more I see him work I’m completely baffled flake rushed to get Manny instead of even interviewing Mario. My god what a clown show!

I'm sure this was a rhetorical statement but I thought this was a great time to again remind everyone what a complete incompetent buffoon our last AD was. It was kind of surreal as we were going through everything last fall but thankful for all of the media outlets and personalities who finally shined a light on the problem and kept the pressure on so legit change occurred.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So a kid could effectively enter there name into the portal, "tryout" for Miami, and if they don't make it then just return back to their old college? This can't be right lol.
I never thought about it like this.. Free-Agency try out... Chess not Checkers!!!!!

Advertisement
Back