Leeward Brown decommits

Advertisement
Apparently the staff just is too busy to contact people.

Brown was one of the only real guard prospect. Better then Loftus and Christian.

This class has disaster written all over it.

lmao at people mad over this.. He didn't even get offered at the Pittsburgh camp..

Staff stopped recruiting him months ago... He'll wind up at East Carolina or something like that

Advertisement
Im not losing sleep over this. I would take Merrick over this kid. Overweight and looks like a Soph RS before we start to see any production.

**** I thought he would eventually become a real Mauler. I like when teams have the big OL. like all 5 starters over 300lbs.

Advertisement
lmao at people mad over this.. He didn't even get offered at the Pittsburgh camp..

Staff stopped recruiting him months ago... He'll wind up at East Carolina or something like that

I can respect that but where is the replacement?

Loftus and Christian were questionable takes as well.

He didn't decommit he hasn't been a true commit in months it was just a label.... I want Merrick and I think we got him

Advertisement
This kid was never really committed to us! Always threatening if West Virginia offered that would change things! His high school coach was also mentioning that too often. I hope it works out for the kid. If education means anything to him he will quickly realize that WV is NOT the "U"! GO CANES!!!

Golden slurpers

" he sukz now "

If Scarlet left they will say he sukz while he tears it up at fsu. Then years later those slurpers will blame golden because we will have a new coach that they will b slurping before he does anything.

Golden slurpers

" he sukz now "

If Scarlet left they will say he sukz while he tears it up at fsu. Then years later those slurpers will blame golden because we will have a new coach that they will b slurping before he does anything.

I'm not a slurper , I saw film of him at camps and he was awful. Looked liked a turnstile. Never got this commit

Advertisement
Golden slurpers

" he sukz now "

I'm not a slurper , I saw film of him at camps and he was awful. Looked liked a turnstile. Never got this commit

I'm not including everyone, I actually think ur right on this one. I'm talking bout the dudes that follow and don't know who's good and who's a jag.

Golden slurpers

" he sukz now "

I'm not including everyone, I actually think ur right on this one. I'm talking bout the dudes that follow and don't know who's good and who's a jag.

Ok. Carry on

Big lose for UM in my opinion. He may not have been the top rated guard but he was a quality OG in a class that does not feature a lot of elite linemen. Over my time I've learn South Florida isn't the only state that has talent but one should never underestimate someone like Brown who adds depth. Hope the staff is bright enough to work their magic in NJ and go after Tommy Hatton who should have already been a cane.

Advertisement
Back