NBA Lebron: great b ball player, world class pu$$y

If you for some insane reason, are still worried about contracting covid, stay the f**k home?

And you got that little BLM shirt on in your pic...Shocker. Brainwashed little sheep.
Well that’s our QB..face of the program rn..clearly it’s a issue that concerns him and a lot of the young men on that team. I support them as players and people, this includes causes they speak up on if it’s in good nature... can u say the same?

Advertisement
Lebron hate: ✅
White knighting for a drunk Karen:✅
Bring up BLM for no reason:✅
Mask wearing makes u sheep: ✅

We’ve gone From a canes board OTP thread to a MAGA rally 😂

Others around her got kicked out as well but it isn't said if they too took off their masks. The ones around her looked like they had their masks on and they stopped the game because of the heckling and his pointing. He then says he thinks they should have stayed but of course he says that after making the scene that resulted in their ejection.

Spike Lee would have owned this child.

Forgot to add...It is fine to pay your money and have some fun as long as a line isn't crossed. I wasn't there but based on what LeBron said it would appear they didn't cross the line since he thought they should have been allowed to stay.

This is just one episode and not the one that started the thread. He is a whining spoiled brat who would appear can speak his mind at will while not quite liking when it is reversed.
The person who blew this out proportion was the chick. Going on IG live talking about he’s a ***** and he called me a ***** when clearly those no evidence of that..next day she’s doing a tmz interview. She’s a leach bro tryna get famous off this

Lmao hey At least your fair
People have lost the idea of decorum in no small part because they'll get acceptance by somebody for it. Lebron was great until Lebron decided he was great. Put those together and you've got 3 people who should be embarrassed, but instead make statements to the press because apologizing for bad behavior is seen as capitulating.

Advertisement
People have lost the idea of decorum in no small part because they'll get acceptance by somebody for it. Lebron was great until Lebron decided he was great. Put those together and you've got 3 people who should be embarrassed, but instead make statements to the press because apologizing for bad behavior is seen as capitulating.
He was great until he decided he was great?? I guess I get what your saying. But I’d say this, most other great athletes were applauded for perceived arrogance. Kobe it’s called the mamba mentality. MJ he’s a killer when he goes back n forth with Spike Lee and tries to fight Danny ainge after a ticky tac foul or acts a *** towards teammates and a GM or pettyness during a HOF speech. Bird trash talk was applauded.

There’s only a few all time greats in basketball who don’t/didn’t get that benefit of the doubt by some. That’s lebron and actually the Isaiah Thomas/ bad boy pistons. What do those two have in common? Both either directly or indirectly challenged Americans most popular athlete MJ. Zeke and the pistons got called dirty for it. Well smacking MJ for years. Lebron at age 16 was on SI as the chosen one and the next up. Was the most talented /hyped wing to enter the nba since MJ. Took the league by storm and surpassed the hype. Lebron gets everything second of every game scrutinized for it..it is what it is. But in this instance I just find it really ridiculous

@Xander @skeeter Look at Karen and ken sticking up for each other😂😂..if you don’t wanna wear a mask in public setting that require to do so, don’t attend said public setting
Lol, I'm not sticking up or agreeing with anyone. I just find it hilarious the way that you stand up for lebron like he's your daddy. What a dumb non-story anyway

Lol, I'm not sticking up or agreeing with anyone. I just find it hilarious the way that you stand up for lebron like he's your daddy. What a dumb non-story anyway
Lol a Non story...but clearly you have a lot to say about a story u don’t care about..but your right it’s a non issue aside for the ppl who wanna make it a issue all due to thefts that it involves lebron

Lol a Non story...but clearly you have a lot to say about a story u don’t care about..but your right it’s a non issue aside for the ppl who wanna make it a issue all due to thefts that it involves lebron
I didn't mention the story at all. I have only mentioned you standing up for your man and defending his honor😂🤣

Advertisement
I didn't mention the story at all. I have only mentioned you standing up for your man and defending his honor😂🤣
Which makes you even more of a weirdo because you inserted yourself once mask were brought up 😂

Well that’s our QB..face of the program rn..clearly it’s a issue that concerns him and a lot of the young men on that team. I support them as players and people, this includes causes they speak up on if it’s in good nature... can u say the same?
It means he's a brainwashed sheep...

But yes it if't in good nature, and based on facts, and for the right reasons...no doubt I would respect him even if not the cause.

Nobody cares about your anti government position. If you go to a nba there’s rules in place as far as mask wearing and etiquette. Especially courtside. If u don’t care for their rules, don’t attend the game. Karen got kicked out because she’s drunk and yelling with no mask and on the court

😂😂 y’all really capping hard for Karen and the bunch huh..Did you watch the game?? It was a dead ball timeout. Her husband (who she admitted on live has a problem with lebron before this) and lebron were talking back n forth. Husband said something, lebron responded. Karen, then gets up out her seat with no mask **** near on the court talking **** acting ratchet cussin and acting a fool . U can verbally hear the husband actually tell her to sit down. She keeps going on and on. Stadium folks kicks them out

the ones who have a problem with this have prior perception of lebron so you and others are using this as something to point to. It’s hilarious because we see this **** happen with other players. Russell Westbrook don’t take **** from those court side entitled ppl either. Just like keyboard warriors they think they can talk disrespectful **** without consequence because they paid money for those seats and security is right there. When in fact if they saw these athletes in public they’d be the first ones to try and get a picture with them. If you act a *** you can get your *** kicked out like anyone else.

He was great until he decided he was great?? I guess I get what your saying. But I’d say this, most other great athletes were applauded for perceived arrogance. Kobe it’s called the mamba mentality. MJ he’s a killer when he goes back n forth with Spike Lee and tries to fight Danny ainge after a ticky tac foul or acts a *** towards teammates and a GM or pettyness during a HOF speech. Bird trash talk was applauded.

There’s only a few all time greats in basketball who don’t/didn’t get that benefit of the doubt by some. That’s lebron and actually the Isaiah Thomas/ bad boy pistons. What do those two have in common? Both either directly or indirectly challenged Americans most popular athlete MJ. Zeke and the pistons got called dirty for it. Well smacking MJ for years. Lebron at age 16 was on SI as the chosen one and the next up. Was the most talented /hyped wing to enter the nba since MJ. Took the league by storm and surpassed the hype. Lebron gets everything second of every game scrutinized for it..it is what it is. But in this instance I just find it really ridiculous
that was really long. I am glad LeBron let you come up for a breath.

LOL just teasing you man you obviously love the guy. I don't but that works he has great skills but I am in the MJ camp.

Advertisement
that was really long. I am glad LeBron let you come up for a breath.

LOL just teasing you man you obviously love the guy. I don't but that works he has great skills but I am in the MJ camp.
I’m in mj camp to. He’s one of the goats. If it’s a basketball debate then I’m all for it. But ppl try to use **** like that stupid *** incident to to bash a player they just don’t like for whatever rzn is ignorant. At least have the facts of the situation right...I’m pro athlete man. As long as they doing the right things. Especially if they do **** and give back to the community. I’d cap for Kobe, Russ or whoever when it comes to **** this. Remember they tried to tear Kobe down but now ppl wanna act like that wasn’t the case..AI said it back in the day when this guy was like a rook that they praising him now but once he becomes “that guy” they can’t wait to tear him him..and for some ppl it’s true

Advertisement
Back