NBA Lebron: great b ball player, world class pu$$y

Advertisement
He’s a great player but everything he does has always felt very self-conscious, image driven, and manipulative.

He does a lot for the community especially that school he opened. But it all feels totally disingenuous to me given the constant need for publicity while he does it.

Advertisement
He’s a great player but everything he does has always felt very self-conscious, image driven, and manipulative.

He does a lot for the community especially that school he opened. But it all feels totally disingenuous to me given the constant need for publicity while he does it.

bruh you need to look into that school more closely, the funding especially, if you think that's the case.

Advertisement
1600733272515.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gets into it with some blond. Then he tweets about her after the game. Wtf is wrong with him? You think Jordan would do that ****?
He is no Michael Jordan and I think he knows it which is why he always complains about awards.

Players forget that it used to be the fans paying their wages. As long as it wasn't abusive I don't see an issue and I don't think it was because he was the only one crying.

Advertisement
Back