Leaving the hurricane walk now

Status
Not open for further replies.
LULZ at all the classy guys who are constantly claiming guys won't have the sack to say anything in person, then when the heroic OP does it in person they sissy up on him.

I congratulate you, OP.

He doesn't have the sack....probably crouched down or hid behind someone and screamed it.

Wow!!!! That took a lot of balls...

Advertisement
And Golden is such a ****** for trying to sneak his butt buddy into the stadium so he doesn't have to face the fans.

These fvcks need to hear it in the morning when they get up until the close their eyes at night. And then they need to dream about people yelling it at them.

Well done OP.

Gorlden's a cvnt. Did Gorlden even hear you?

The amount of agency some of you think you have in the direction of the program borders on total delusion. There is no grassroots campaigning in college football. It's all about money, and unless you've got a lot of it, you are not personally going to affect anything. We're not politicians, just fans. Ugly scenes like OP's (where he proudly admits he did it in front of player's families) don't help anything.

Good. If people can't take it the need thicker skin. I'd tell that stupid **** to his face any chance I got.

Advertisement
These fvcks need to hear it in the morning when they get up until the close their eyes at night. And then they need to dream about people yelling it at them.

Well done OP.

Gorlden's a cvnt. Did Gorlden even hear you?

The amount of agency some of you think you have in the direction of the program borders on total delusion. There is no grassroots campaigning in college football. It's all about money, and unless you've got a lot of it, you are not personally going to affect anything. We're not politicians, just fans. Ugly scenes like OP's (where he proudly admits he did it in front of player's families) don't help anything.

Horseschit

Dorito did not show.

I screamed to Golden, "be a patriot and a man, and resign."

There are still idiots at the stadium who got mad at me, i'll be it I think it was players' Family members, so I can't blame them

Dique move on your end. Its game day. There is no place for that today. I recommend you save your moronic behavior for this website.

digue post, negged.

All, we have a game today.... Let's focus at the mission at hand.

GO CANES

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back