Leaving the hurricane walk now

Status
Not open for further replies.

theu4lyfe

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Dorito did not show.

I screamed to Golden, "be a patriot and a man, and resign."

There are still idiots at the stadium who got mad at me, albeit I think it was players' Family members, so I can't blame them

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorito did not show.

There are still idiots at the stadium who got mad at me, i'll be it I think it was players' Family members, so I can't blame them

Dique move on your end. Its game day. There is no place for that today. I recommend you save your moronic behavior for this website.

Dorito did not show.

There are still idiots at the stadium who got mad at me, i'll be it I think it was players' Family members, so I can't blame them
***** move, keep it on the keyboard

Advertisement
Me and this thread
236.gif

You're entitled to your opinion, but I think all it does is drag the players morale down. Think about the players today. Not the coaches.

Dorito did not show.

Dique move on your end. Its game day. There is no place for that today. I recommend you save your moronic behavior for this website.

No, the only moronic behavior at this point is standing by the product.

Would you rather everyone bite our lip and become SMU?

I realize that's an extreme comparison but what is it going to take for our base to realize the man needs to be held accountable for his **** product.

Advertisement
Dorito did not show.

I realize that's an extreme comparison but what is it going to take for our base to realize the man needs to be held accountable for his **** product.

Maybe yell that after the game, though, I think is what people are saying. Especially yell it if we win the game handily, to show your conviction, and not that you are highly reactionary. Wacky tea party-ish fans don't help the program.

Ok so let's criticize this guy for speaking his opinion in front of coaches, players, and fans but encourage a guy to fly a banner that voice his same opinion over the same stadium against our biggest rival...yes, worst fans in America

Dorito did not show.

There are still idiots at the stadium who got mad at me, albeit I think it was players' Family members, so I can't blame them

sarcastic-clapping-dave-grohl.gif

Advertisement
Dorito did not show.

It's not the OP's opinion that I took issue with, its the venue he chose to broadcast it. It's game day and a bunch of 18-22 year old kids are walking into the stadium and dude decides to verbally **** on the very entity that he is paying money to go root for. That was extremely poor IMO.

Again, dude can spew his venom here.

Ok so let's criticize this guy for speaking his opinion in front of coaches, players, and fans but encourage a guy to fly a banner that voice his same opinion over the same stadium against our biggest rival...yes, worst fans in America

The people criticising him for "speaking his opinion" (while it was likely more "angrily shouting his opinion") are not the people encouraging a banner. The people congratulating him are the ones encouraging the banner. Where your confusion comes from is unclear.

Advertisement
LULZ at all the classy guys who are constantly claiming guys won't have the sack to say anything in person, then when the heroic OP does it in person they sissy up on him.

I congratulate you, OP.

These fvcks need to hear it in the morning when they get up until the close their eyes at night. And then they need to dream about people yelling it at them.

Well done OP.

Gorlden's a cvnt. Did Gorlden even hear you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back