Off-Topic Leatherwood Released

Advertisement
Crazy "we tried to trade him to everyone but no interest". Graded out as the 2nd worst starting OG in the NFL. Was finally working with the 3rd team OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We can rag on these kids that didn't choose us, but no doubt these kids would have been a huge upgrade for The U over many we did sign. Lets put the past behind us and move forward with Mario & Co.
miniGif_20220831090357.gif

He probably shouldn't have been a R1 player (most places had him as a R2 type)...he did struggle a little bit during the pre-draft process...but its wild that he's been just a straight up bum. I thought he'd be a safe decent to replacement level starter somewhere on an OL.

I love my dude Mayock and all, but my lord he had some *****-endous drafts.

idk if he was just bad bad or mindfvcked himself into making "safe" draft picks since he was such a draftnik guy prior to going to the Raiders...but this dude just tried to take the safest possible entities and flamed out on most. Took a National Championship EDGE guy, speedster WR and RB from a National Championship Team, starting LT from a national championship team, CB from a team that produces a ton of pro DBs, Big athletic safety from the SEC. CB from a national championship team. Versatile SEC playmaker.

His best players were a 4th rounder from nowheresville (Maxx Crosby) and a 5th round former walk-on WR (Renfrow). Wild.

He probably shouldn't have been a R1 player (most places had him as a R2 type)...he did struggle a little bit during the pre-draft process...but its wild that he's been just a straight up bum. I thought he'd be a safe decent to replacement level starter somewhere on an OL.

I love my dude Mayock and all, but my lord he had some *****-endous drafts.

idk if he was just bad bad or mindfvcked himself into making "safe" draft picks since he was such a draftnik guy prior to going to the Raiders...but this dude just tried to take the safest possible entities and flamed out on most. Took a National Championship EDGE guy, speedster WR and RB from a National Championship Team, starting LT from a national championship team, CB from a team that produces a ton of pro DBs, Big athletic safety from the SEC. CB from a national championship team. Versatile SEC playmaker.

His best players were a 4th rounder from nowheresville (Maxx Crosby) and a 5th round former walk-on WR (Renfrow). Wild.
Was just think the same things. He was truly terrible. Screwed the Raiders and, probably, any high profile future in his old field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back