Least now yall know why Mack fired Manny's ***

Texxcane

Redshirt Freshman
The man can't coach, I watched his D get shredded many times at Texas, and that's with far superior talent, I couldn't believe they offered him the job, well considering our admin I guess I could.. We need a gosh damm AD with a sack, 4 lame hires in a row, its gonna kill this program, just my opinion but if you can't consistently win 9-10 games a year at Miami your in the wrong business. We hired Golden, who'd never won ****, when we could a had Butch and somewhat of a guarantee to win, wasted what 5 years there. Then we hire tired *** low energy Mork, who'd never won **** either, when we could a hired Butch again, who BTW has NC rings AND super bowl rings, wasted another 3 years there. So then we hire a first timer in Manuel, who'd never done anything great but has a ton o fire and heart. Reminds me of something Angelo Dundee said years ago, show me a fighter that's all heart I'll show you somebody's fixing to get his *** kicked. SO, we have F'd off what 8-9 years on these guys, yet the same problems still exist. It ain't Manny's fault, what was he supposed to do turn down the job, no the problem is the clowns doing the hiring. So how many years we gonna waste trying to figure out if Manny has it, may as well make it 5 that would give us about 15 years since we had a real coach. O yea Mack Brown is like 89 years old, seems to relate well w the players, so you x NFLers on here, no need to even bring it up...Tex

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back