Least mentioned Canes

Anyone seen Chase Smith

We were promised an uber-athletic kid (a former WR who got offers at that position), who is supposedly hovering around 230 but hasn't seen the field..

Where is he at? Classic case of a Greentree all American?

Advertisement
Wes B was touted as the savior of the LB room…

The Mauiga(sp) brother seems to have locked down that Mike spot and nothing but praise for the incoming freshmen…
Coaches are ranting and raving about Malik.
My guy is at all the practices and said it's just a matter of time, but then again I knew this kid was all that a yr ago.

Wes B was touted as the savior of the LB room…

The Mauiga(sp) brother seems to have locked down that Mike spot and nothing but praise for the incoming freshmen…
I remember that.. when we missed on the other guy who was a year older it was "dont worry, central has a lb next year who is plug n play".. The way he was hyped I was expecting Harold Perkins type impact.. lol

Anyone seen Chase Smith

We were promised an uber-athletic kid (a former WR who got offers at that position), who is supposedly hovering around 230 but hasn't seen the field..

Don’t even know if he got to greentree all american status, injuries kinda stopped his momentum

Advertisement
Chantzes are...
Red Card Football GIF by ElevenSportsBE

@JamesQuall Dijon infraction?

Anyone seen Chase Smith

Still rehabbing an injury, no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back