Learning On The Fly

Advertisement
All jokes aside I think we might have hit the jackpot with Garcia. Think he could be our version of Sam Howell! He will also have some **** good weapons to spread the ball around too.

Not gonna anoint anyone as the second coming just yet but I do have to say I’m very pleased with the way our staff has been bringing in quarterbacks on a yearly basis. VanDyke was technically a Penos recruit but getting him, Garcia and now, likely Jacurri Brown back to back to back is what we should always be doing. It’s so hard to hit on quarterbacks, you’re best bet is to bring as many quality guys in as you can and let their play make their case. For years we would have a starter and one guy “waiting his turn” and if that one guy busted, we were stuck with him for at least a whole season. Now, if one guy can’t get it done, we’ve got options.

Advertisement
This is the kind of mocking the gaytor 247 Board we do in Gator Tears. And this is following up on a recent We Gettin Errrybody mock class thread.

I’m definitely out of my comfort zone.

Advertisement
This is the kind of mocking the gaytor 247 Board we do in Gator Tears. And this is following up on a recent We Gettin Errrybody mock class thread.

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

This mocking is well earned.

Not for Garcia, who could end up being a great quarterback, or not.

But for the skulls full of mush that declared him the next great thing or a starter over King based on a few minutes of touch football spring highlights.

Advertisement
Oh! He will be our QB for 3 yrs before being the first QB of the board in '24.
I heard they're going to give him an exemption from thex3 year rule after the 2022 season because it wouldn't be fair to deprive national audiences of his talent.

Advertisement
Garcia and Brown are so good that they're both going to start over King this season, at the same time.

Advertisement
Back