Leanord Taylor grinding with Canes fam

Airbornedan305

Recruit
Banned
I know PJ from our days at the ridge. We played together. He works out with Tommy Streeter and a bunch of kids. Saw that LT was grinding with him today on his FB stories. Could be nothing, but this certainly cant hurt. Go Canes
Screenshot_20200730-124539_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I know PJ from our days at the ridge. We played together. He works out with Tommy Streeter and a bunch of kids. Saw that LT was grinding with him today on his FB stories. Could be nothing, but this certainly cant hurt. Go Canes
Ok I've gotta know since he was my coach was he really like that back then or he talking

Advertisement
Ok I've gotta know since he was my coach was he really like that back then or he talking

Was he like what? Pat always been a cool dude... I remember him being quiet and studious, trying to soak up the coaching from coach Hunter, Manasco and McCray.

But you cant judge what a 17 year old kid was to what a 30 something year old, who is now a coach, and a molder of young men must be.

Was he like what? Pat always been a cool dude... I remember him being quiet and studious, trying to soak up the coaching from coach Hunter, Manasco and McCray.

But you cant judge what a 17 year old kid was to what a 30 something year old, who is now a coach, and a molder of young men must be.
Like on the field was he nice on the field

Mustang on the wall. He's SMU bound

No! The Horse is ORANGE and the carpet is GREEN = UM

And if you look at HIS right hand (our left side) he's very careful with his index finger and thumb - making a "U."

They spent a lot of time and put in a lot of work setting this cryptic staging up as a secret message conformation to point out exactly where he is going.

UM baby! UM!

I know PJ from our days at the ridge. We played together. He works out with Tommy Streeter and a bunch of kids. Saw that LT was grinding with him today on his FB stories. Could be nothing, but this certainly cant hurt. Go CanesView attachment 124526
A thread already created in LT.

Advertisement
Unless that’s a giant weight bench, he really looks to be only really 5’10. Probably going JC till he grows some.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back