Leach the 🐐🐐🐐

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
If only we hired leach. Then we would never have to worry about the south Florida divas leaving decomitting since they would never commit in the first place.

Advertisement
Now that we have our young DC’s for the future that can execute a proven defense it would be an easier transition.

Last year we couldn’t stop anyone on 3rd down and let every qb look like a Heisman contender. This year almost lead the nation in both categories (passing yardage and 3rd down conversion) not worried with this transition. I believe Simpson will interject his opinion in all defensive game planning. The defense will be ok. I am with the majority opinion on needing to restructure the offensive play calling.

Ya hes pretty good offensive minded coach, but he is the anti-swag and can't recruit at all. He is the poormans Dantonio/Chryst.

Bruh. Did Leach bully you in school and take your lunch money? You literally make one thing up after another about him. In another thread you claimed big programs avoid Leach "like the plague." Then after I schooled you and showed you that just LAST YEAR Leach was in the mix for the HC job at Tennessee, your ridiculous response was that it didn't count because the Tennessee AD "was inexperienced."

In a thread a couple months back you again made a silly argument, that black recruits would avoid Leach because of his Trump support. A liberal Seattle newspaper asked recruiting directors at other programs if Leach's support of Trump would affect recruiting and they laughed at the question. The vast, vast majority of recruits don't care about as HC's politics. But you disagreed with that evidence because you claim to really understand what recruits are thinking, not the professional recruiting directors.

And now you peddle myths about recruiting. Just LAST YEAR Leach got a qb who was committed to Alabama to flip to the Cougars. Might have heard of him. Gardner Minshew. Before you make more things up-no Bama didnt drop him or cool on him. Leach convinced him to flip, asking him: "You want to be a backup at Alabama or break records at Washington State?"

You are on the verge of blasting past Earnest T. Bass for porsting ridiculousness and entering the rare atmosphere of LooseVagina and PickleRick, who spewed nothing but diarrhea on this board. You aren't there yet, but definitely trending in that direction.

So in summation- you don't need to peddle falsehoods to argue against Leach. There are a bunch of legitimate reasons Leach would be a bad fit at Miami- weak scheme, overrated as Xs and Os coach, lack of local ties, historically has ignored defense etc. I realize it's way easier to make things up than to do research, but it's not necessary.

Advertisement
Bruh. Did Leach bully you in school and take your lunch money? You literally make one thing up after another about him. In another thread you claimed big programs avoid Leach "like the plague." Then after I schooled you and showed you that just LAST YEAR Leach was in the mix for the HC job at Tennessee, your ridiculous response was that it didn't count because the Tennessee AD "was inexperienced."

In a thread a couple months back you again made a silly argument, that black recruits would avoid Leach because of his Trump support. A liberal Seattle newspaper asked recruiting directors at other programs if Leach's support of Trump would affect recruiting and they laughed at the question. The vast, vast majority of recruits don't care about as HC's politics. But you disagreed with that evidence because you claim to really understand what recruits are thinking, not the professional recruiting directors.

And now you peddle myths about recruiting. Just LAST YEAR Leach got a qb who was committed to Alabama to flip to the Cougars. Might have heard of him. Gardner Minshew. Before you make more things up-no Bama didnt drop him or cool on him. Leach convinced him to flip, asking him: "You want to be a backup at Alabama or break records at Washington State?"

You are on the verge of blasting past Earnest T. Bass for porsting ridiculousness and entering the rare atmosphere of LooseVagina and PickleRick, who spewed nothing but diarrhea on this board. You aren't there yet, but definitely trending in that direction.

So in summation- you don't need to peddle falsehoods to argue against Leach. There are a bunch of very good reasons Leach would be a bad fit at Miami- scheme, lack of local ties, historically has ignored defense etc. I realize it's way easier to make things up than to do research, but it's not necessary.

You did not "school" me. You literally got schooled yourself. Your proof was Currie liked Leach. Currie has done 1 Coaching search in his entire career and the search was so poor he got himself fired because of it. If he liked Leach he would have hired him over Schiano. Guess what? He didn't hire him. Not only that, but he had to go around the administrations back to meet with Leach because no one with any sense would hire the guy.

That is not a silly argument it is a fact. Just because some random newspaper man makes a claim does not make it true. No poor urban kid is going to play for someone like Leach. That is a fact. You can say the kids are racist, but it is a fact.

LMFAO at you trying to say Leach outrecruited Bama for Minshew. Why would Minshew go to a school who had the heisman front runner already on the team. Grad transfers to go to school where they get immediate playing time. When leach beats out Saban for a 5 star Senior in High school get back to me. Not only that, but Minshew is obviously not the type of kids I was referring to when I said urban kids would not get recruited by Leach.

You are the one that makes up things to support your theory that Leach is a good coach. So I guess you and your buddy at the liberal Seattle Times know more about coaching searches than all of the Top ADs in the nation who would not even give Leach the time of day. You have a weird infatuation with Leach. I have nothing against the guy. If there was a weird cult following of guys who wanted to sign Taggert or other schitty coaches I would also shut them down when they post foolish things.

You did not "school" me. You literally got schooled yourself. Your proof was Currie liked Leach. Currie has done 1 Coaching search in his entire career and the search was so poor he got himself fired because of it. If he liked Leach he would have hired him over Schiano. Guess what? He didn't hire him. Not only that, but he had to go around the administrations back to meet with Leach because no one with any sense would hire the guy.

That is not a silly argument it is a fact. Just because some random newspaper man makes a claim does not make it true. No poor urban kid is going to play for someone like Leach. That is a fact. You can say the kids are racist, but it is a fact.

LMFAO at you trying to say Leach outrecruited Bama for Minshew. Why would Minshew go to a school who had the heisman front runner already on the team. Grad transfers to go to school where they get immediate playing time. When leach beats out Saban for a 5 star Senior in High school get back to me. Not only that, but Minshew is obviously not the type of kids I was referring to when I said urban kids would not get recruited by Leach.

You are the one that makes up things to support your theory that Leach is a good coach. So I guess you and your buddy at the liberal Seattle Times know more about coaching searches than all of the Top ADs in the nation who would not even give Leach the time of day. You have a weird infatuation with Leach. I have nothing against the guy. If there was a weird cult following of guys who wanted to sign Taggert or other schitty coaches I would also shut them down when they post foolish things.

1. There you go again moving the goalposts. You stated big programs have avoided Leach like the plague. That was easily debunked by showing he was in the mix as at Tennessee last year, but now that doesn't count because it was the AD's first coaching search. You tipped your hand that you don't really know what you are talking about when you asked why Tennessee wouldnt have chosen Leach over Schiano. Schiano was the first choice but the students protested. Schiano is the first choice for a lot of programs, would probably have gotten the job at Miami if Rick hadn't been canned. Tennessee moved to other candidates, including NC Sts coach and Leach. Note that Tier 2 candidates included Leach- they weren't avoiding him like the plague.

2. Newspaper man asks the exact question about Leach, then interviews lots of unaffiliated recruiting directors who have no reason to support Leach, and all say recruits dont care about politics and Trump support has no effect on recruiting. Then you fall back on your fabrication that poor urban kids wont play for Leach. By "urban" I assume you are using a coded language for black kids. I guess Leach must have zero inner city black kids on the team then. Oh, i see he has black kids from Crenshaw and Watts on his roster- let me guess- it doesn't count because those kids aren't "black enough" for you.

3. Minshaw was committed to Bama. Leach changed Minshaw's mind, but now that doesn't count either because there were other good QBs on Bamas roster.

No point in arguing any further with someone who makes up facts and then moves the goal posts every time his argument is shot down. "That doesn't count" seems to be your catchphrase.

I'm disappointed you went down that road. Like I said, there are lots of good reasons to think Leach would flop at Miami that don't require you to make things up. You seemed like a good dude to have spirited debates with, but I just cant abide liars.

Advertisement
1. There you go again moving the goalposts. You stated big programs have avoided Leach like the plague. That was easily debunked by showing he was in the mix as at Tennessee last year, but now that doesn't count because it was the AD's first coaching search. You tipped your hand that you don't really know what you are talking about when you asked why Tennessee wouldnt have chosen Leach over Schiano. Schiano was the first choice but the students protested. Schiano is the first choice for a lot of programs, would probably have gotten the job at Miami if Rick hadn't been canned. Tennessee moved to other candidates, including NC Sts coach and Leach. Note that Tier 2 candidates included Leach- they weren't avoiding him like the plague.

2. Newspaper man asks the exact question about Leach, then interviews lots of unaffiliated recruiting directors who have no reason to support Leach, and all say recruits dont care about politics and Trump support has no effect on recruiting. Then you fall back on your fabrication that poor urban kids wont play for Leach. By "urban" I assume you are using a coded language for black kids. I guess Leach must have zero inner city black kids on the team then. Oh, i see he has black kids from Crenshaw and Watts on his roster- let me guess- it doesn't count because those kids aren't "black enough" for you.

3. Minshaw was committed to Bama. Leach changed Minshaw's mind, but now that doesn't count either because there were other good QBs on Bamas roster.

No point in arguing any further with someone who makes up facts and then moves the goal posts every time his argument is shot down. "That doesn't count" seems to be your catchphrase.

I'm disappointed you went down that road. Like I said, there are lots of good reasons to think Leach would flop at Miami that don't require you to make things up. You seemed like a good dude to have spirited debates with, but I just cant abide liars.

1. Big programs do avoid Leach like the plague. You found 1 AD and it just so happens to be the guy who has NEVER hired a coach in his entire life. Not only that, but the one time he tried he screwed it up so bad he ended up getting fired. If that is the guy you want to take advice on who is a good coach. Then I don't even know what to tell you. I know the whole Schiano situation. Anyone who even casually watches CFB knows about it. The AD still had to go behind the backs of the BOT and the rest of the administration to interview Leach because everyone that has actually been involved in a coaching search before knows Leach would have been a terrible hire.

2. Yah so because some liberal Newspaper man and a couple of recruiting guys(who he probably hand picked to prove his point) say something. That means its true. They must know much more than every single AD in the naton who refuses to hire Leach. Makes sense. No, by urban I mean kids who live in Liberal cities. It doesn't matter if they are black, latino, asian, or white. This is a fact. I guess you don't watch any of the conservative news outlets that discuss the hate for trump in these inner city areas. No those kids are plenty black. I don't know how many times I have to explain this before it gets through your head. Leach is going against G5 schools and even FCS schools for his kids from Crenshaw and Watts. Those kids are looking at it as I can either play on national TV 7-8x per season or I can go to SDSU and play 1 game a year on national TV. So obviously those kids are making the business decision to play for him. I also am willing to bet some of those kids parents dislike Leach and Trump so much they choose to play for those G5 schools instead of going to Wash St. At Miami he doesn't have that. At Miami kids would just go and play for FSU, UF, UGA, Bama, etc. if we hired a coach that was buddies with Trump.

3. Did you even follow Minshews recruiting at all? Minshew originally wanted to start at an FBS school, but when it didn't look like any of the P5 schools would have him as the favorite to start he chose Bama because it was the "harvard school of coaching" and it would better his chances of becoming a coach later in life. Leach swooped in and told him he had a good chance of starting for him. This was not some recruiting battle he won. He literally just chose the one P5 school that would allow him to have his dream of playing at a p5 school.

LOL!! All you do is bring up BS. You love bringing up the fact that some failed AD claims to have wanted to give Leach a chance, but no one in the administration can verify it. For all we know Currie just wanted to ***** over the replacement AD by having him hire a coach that would surely kill the program. Then you love to bring up your "liberal newspaper" like I am going to believe everything a "liberal newspaper" says. I think it is funny that you assume I am liberal because I don't think leach would be a good coach. Maybe you should ask Lou Dobbs if he thinks a bunch of radical dimms from the innercities would enjoy playing for a coach who is good friends with Trump.

I couldn't care less if you don't want to argue. The great thing about this debate is Blake is a terrible AD, but he isn't dumb enough to hire Leach. No matter how many people on the board want to give him a chance. In fact he will NEVER coach at a big football school. No school is dumb enough to give him that job. So you can feel smug in your chair thinking about how much more you know than all the ADs in the nation and that they are all dumb for not giving Leach a chance.

Advertisement
Back