Leach gonna Leach

Jaromir Jagr

Senior
Banned
This is why no program with national title aspirations will ever hire this guy. When his passing game gets shut down, he has no answers. Minnesota is playing with rookies in the secondary because of the suspensions, and Wazzu still can't do a **** thing.

With Leach you're getting 3-4 inexplicable losses every year because he only focuses on one thing.

Advertisement
His QB should've sat out like ********. Even if he is coming back. Draft stock just shot down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% correct Jagr...

Leach is a ****** nut job & all the Canes fans on here who slobbered over him throughout the season are pure idiots.

His Offense is a complete gimmick & only works against weak PAC-12 teams, people really only like Leach because of his outspoken political views...

He's an average coach on his best day, but routinely gets his *** handed to him playing against any team with halfway decent talent & Coaching.

Played against a Minnesota team missing 4 Defensive starters with 10 players overall suspended due to a Gangbang gone wrong & still got his "high-powered" glorified 7 on 7 Offense shut down... Lol

1. Nobody will hire Leach because of player abuse.
2. Just because Leach isn't a great coach doesn't mean Richt isn't worthy of criticism. I'm very disappointed with Richt's recruiting so far. And Richt can't blame Golden for this year's class, like he could this year.

Advertisement
Thank you Rocketcane for voicing your opinion about Coach Richt; now that we know how you feel, what are you going to do next. You plan on going to work the rest of the week? Are you off for Christmas break? What's on your agenda?

This is why no program with national title aspirations will ever hire this guy. When his passing game gets shut down, he has no answers. Minnesota is playing with rookies in the secondary because of the suspensions, and Wazzu still can't do a **** thing.

With Leach you're getting 3-4 inexplicable losses every year because he only focuses on one thing.

Makes me feel better about Richt going 0-4 in October.

100% correct Jagr...

Leach is a ****** nut job & all the Canes fans on here who slobbered over him throughout the season are pure idiots.

His Offense is a complete gimmick & only works against weak PAC-12 teams, people really only like Leach because of his outspoken political views...

He's an average coach on his best day, but routinely gets his *** handed to him playing against any team with halfway decent talent & Coaching.

Played against a Minnesota team missing 4 Defensive starters with 10 players overall suspended due to a Gangbang gone wrong & still got his "high-powered" glorified 7 on 7 Offense shut down... Lol

Wut!

I'm not aware of his political views.

If you see a replay, look closely at his play card. It is shorter and less detailed than a shopping list. It is really an 81/2 by 11 piece of paper folded in half with maybe 20 short entries.

Advertisement

No one cares what you think.

100% correct Jagr...

Leach is a ****in nut job & all the Canes fans on here who slobbered over him throughout the season are pure idiots.

TRUTH. He is an idiot on and off the field.

Dorito's defense shut down Leach's offense in the bowl game last year.

Leach is overrated. He might have lost to Larry Scott last year if it weren't for a halfback pass in the snow.

Advertisement

No one cares what you think.

LOL

I would add that Leach's Defense's are traditionally garbage.

Advertisement

I would add that Leach's Defense's are traditionally garbage.

If D'onfrio defense led him to coaching boys and girls clubs, Leach should be coaching summer vacation bible school soon.

Advertisement
Back