Le Batard in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this wasn’t a canesinsight thread, just from reading these posts and without any background knowledge I would think we are knee deep in sec/bama country with some of these views smh. When are people going to acknowledge the racist and demeaning rhetoric trump consistently spew’s and disavow it? People need to stop pretending it isn’t an issue or having their head in sand because it is plain in sight to say the least. He has only emboldened racism since he’s been in office. His slogan is “make American great again”, but when was it ever great? Especially for minorities? All I see Is the hate in the country getting worse and worse by the passing months and that’s saddening to see as a young black male. Treat people the way you want to be to be treated period regardless of the varying differences that may exist.

Dan lebatard was absolutely right for saying what he said period. Making people hear what they don’t want to is not always supposed to be comfortable for them and if it comes by way of an avenue during sports so be it but the message still needs to be said regardless.

You illustrated in your own post what the issue is. It's not about race. Saying things like "America was never great", that is where the problem is. The disrespect and lack of gratitude and outright hate of America. And so many people just go along with that out of fear. It deserves a response. Who is LebaTard to think he is qualified to call half the country racists? And never great for minorities ? America is not perfect but we did create a system to fix our problems. Go to most any other country and see how great it is. Hows A$AP Rocky doing right now?

Advertisement
MODS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
86DDB953-11A7-48F4-A1C4-75B11F0780E8.png

Advertisement
Well it certainly wasnt that great from 1776 to at least 1865 for black folks. And I'm not even counting Reconstruction or Jim Crow.

But Trumps entire slogan is MAGA which implies America stopped being great at some point.

Can you tell me when exactly that was?

Try July 2, 1776. The actual day Continental Congress declared independence.

It was aspirational then, it remains aspirational now.

Warts and all, there hasn't been a better nation of accomplishment ever.

So let me ask you this, the African chiefs who cruelly sold others into slavery, wasbit great there?

Or how about Mauritania where slavery exists TODAY?

How about those Hutus in Rwanda? Life of the party for the Tutsi eh?

That great?

Like Obama right?

Put kids in cages, deported what, 3 million who "don't look like him".

Flies Betsy Ross flag during inuaguration.

Tells Medeved he will have flexibiliry to work with him (Rissian collusion) after election.

That kind of rascist?

Come the f[]ck on.

Yet Trump's doing the same things times 10...a racist!!!

Advertisement
Well it certainly wasnt that great from 1776 to at least 1865 for black folks. And I'm not even counting Reconstruction or Jim Crow.

But Trumps entire slogan is MAGA which implies America stopped being great at some point.

Can you tell me when exactly that was?
When Oblunder started his apology tour and weakened our military . When that idiot allowed ISIS to flourish , when our ambassador in Libya was raped and murdered and Obama and Hillary gave stand down orders to troops that could have intervened . When we were set on a path towards socialized medicine. While we were part of unfair trade agreements and a shameful deal with Iran ...while Obummer was printing money with his quantative easing policies ...When Obama got caught on an open mic telling Medvedev "tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election " . That after the S.T.A.R.T. treaty Obama and the other America hating democraps rammed through which weakened our defensive capabilities. Etc, etc, etc.

The slogan is just that, a slogan . America was being weakened and being bled and Trump appealed to like minded patriots who wanted to ensure we remained the greatest country in the world.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back