LCE - Callin you out

Advertisement
I hear great things. Colombian females are by far the most attractive, IMO. Something in the water over there.
A lot of plastic surgeries, that's Medellin and Cali cartels legacy.
Most women feel they need surgeries to compete. As young as 15 they be getting them. A lot of them dont even need them.

Its all about opinions and taste but if you like latinas I wouldn't put DR in the top five, top ten ok. I love dominican chicks but to me;
1. Brazil
2. Colombia
3. Venezuela
4 Panama
5. Puerto Rico

Those are my top five of latin countries.
Solid top 3 but Costa Rica and DR should be in top 5. Puerto Rico isn’t what it used to be and besides they’re not a country either.

Advertisement
Photo by Blacktapeproject on August 21, 2018. Image may contain: 1 person.

An Invaded country but a country nonetheless.
Costa Rica? Not top ten for me. Like I said is a matter of opinion.
Tomato, tomatoe... PR still ain’t a country. Would love to see some finality to it. At some point, boricuas gotta get out of their own way and decide if they want to become a country or state. Sad and sometimes comical to see the stuff going on over there

I hear great things. Colombian females are by far the most attractive, IMO. Something in the water over there.
My GF is friends with a Woman who's 1/2 Columbian...1/2 Italian....Drop Dead Gorgeous isn't the word....Im talking ridiculously Beautiful....

Advertisement
Belo Horizonte, Brazil has the best looking women I've ever seen and I've lived in Colombia and Brazil and also been to about 40 countries. Medellin, Colombia is also ridiculous but that's much more well known.

Tomato, tomatoe... PR still ain’t a country. Would love to see some finality to it. At some point, boricuas gotta get out of their own way and decide if they want to become a country or state. Sad and sometimes comical to see the stuff going on over there

Decide? Read the history, every person that fought for independence was either jailed or murdered.

The only place with women better than DR (pound for pound that is) is Brazil. I think Columbia is a tad overrated. But than again, it really depends on your flavor too. Alot of women in Columbia had full body tattoos and ****. Great looking women though. You cant go wrong with any of those 3..I havent been to PR, Venezuela, CR, or any of the others. Heard Panama was a hidden gem.

There is no beer better than a Jumbo ice cold Presidente' on a hot afternoon. I wish they sold Jumbo in the states.

And if you are ever sick in any way, take 4-5 shots of Brugal' dark rum and I promise you will feel better the next morning after you pass out. I honestly havent taken medicine in years. Brugal chases any cold germs right out of your body. GUARANTEED. I keep many bottles on my bar in the US.

Advertisement
The only place with women better than DR (pound for pound that is) is Brazil. I think Columbia is a tad overrated. But than again, it really depends on your flavor too. Alot of women in Columbia had full body tattoos and ****. Great looking women though. You cant go wrong with any of those 3..I havent been to PR, Venezuela, CR, or any of the others. Heard Panama was a hidden gem.

There is no beer better than a Jumbo ice cold Presidente' on a hot afternoon. I wish they sold Jumbo in the states.

And if you are ever sick in any way, take 4-5 shots of Brugal' dark rum and I promise you will feel better the next morning after you pass out. I honestly havent taken medicine in years. Brugal chases any cold germs right out of your body. GUARANTEED. I keep many bottles on my bar in the US.
Not sure if you've ever been, but the secret seems to have gotten out -- Sosua (Dominican Republic) is a great area to visit if you're looking for some fun in the DR.

By the way, you can find jumbo Presidente's in Miami. Some of the Dominican bars and "colmados" carry them.

Advertisement
Back