LB room

joseermonfils

Senior
I’m expecting guys like Flagg, Ragone and maybe Steed to transfer out for obvious reasons. I know everyone here expects us to hit the portal for some lbs, but I’m also still excited/hoping for guys like Huff, brooks, Austin Cave and Chase smith to just be better with much better coaching. If these guys can play to their talent, we would just need help at DE and Cb

Advertisement
I’m expecting guys like Flagg, Ragone and maybe Steed to transfer out for obvious reasons. I know everyone here expects us to hit the portal for some lbs, but I’m also still excited/hoping for guys like Huff, brooks, Austin Cave and Chase smith to just be better with much better coaching. If these guys can play to their talent, we would just need help at DE and Cb

Lb will 100 % be a spot they hit in the portal

Advertisement
Why should Steed leave?

Advertisement
Why would some of these guys benefit from coaching but not the others?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are going portal but we don't have sufficient bodies for all these dudes to leave.

Steed may very well start again, Ragone is a walk on who earned a scholarship, Flagg, despite what everyone else thinks, could still help with some proper coaching and could provide depth I can't see any of those guys leaving.

I think some of y'all are underestimating just how bad of a linebacker coach Manny was. I wouldn't bet my wallet on it, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see some of these players who are labeled as trash, suddenly being average at worst in a scheme that doesn't completely **** them over. Just like how a lot of the guys on the DLine labeled as JAG's suddenly became very useful for us in the swap from Golden's Defense to Manny's.

Advertisement
Back