LB Reggie Northrup

Advertisement
**** kid had the size and speed we needed... probably couldve started after a few games... dammnn shame if we lose this kid..

Bakas says miami

Not necessarily. Many people have still not learned how to descipher Mike's language. I believe Mike said something like this about Reggie Northrup; "To my knowledge I expect him to be a Cane but he'd definitely being pursued heavily by other BCS programs..."

That's Mike-Speak for: "I'm pretty much done with this class and need to focus on the 2013 kids who I will pimp at my camp next spring. Please stop asking questions about a kid from J'ville when everyone and their brother knows we always get hammered in J'ville...."

he's gone heres the proof

Add a new name to the Hurricanes' active recruiting list.

Largo (FL) Pinellas Park High School's Iman Smith started hearing from UM last week and thinks he could be landing a Miami offer soon.

"Coach Jethro (Franklin), he just came and sized me up, told me he's going to look at my highlight tape and get back at me," said Smith, who is being recruited by Miami as an outside linebacker.

That conversation was last Wednesday.

And Smith spoke with Franklin again today and indicated a decision on an offer should be coming soon.

Smith says if UM does offer his top two would be the Canes and FIU. Asked if he might commit on the spot if Miami offers, he said, "I don't know, but I think I'll wait."

Smith currently lists 11 offers, including Connecticut, FIU, Ball State and Indiana. He hasn't taken any official visits yet but is scheduled to visit FIU the weekend of the 21st and Middle Tennessee the weekend of the 28th.

What an offer list geeshh

Advertisement
he's gone heres the proof

Add a new name to the Hurricanes' active recruiting list.

Largo (FL) Pinellas Park High School's Iman Smith started hearing from UM last week and thinks he could be landing a Miami offer soon.

"Coach Jethro (Franklin), he just came and sized me up, told me he's going to look at my highlight tape and get back at me," said Smith, who is being recruited by Miami as an outside linebacker.

That conversation was last Wednesday.

And Smith spoke with Franklin again today and indicated a decision on an offer should be coming soon.

Smith says if UM does offer his top two would be the Canes and FIU. Asked if he might commit on the spot if Miami offers, he said, "I don't know, but I think I'll wait."

Smith currently lists 11 offers, including Connecticut, FIU, Ball State and Indiana. He hasn't taken any official visits yet but is scheduled to visit FIU the weekend of the 21st and Middle Tennessee the weekend of the 28th.

What an offer list geeshh

Relax man. This isn't Shannon, we are still on about 50 kids probably. Golden has an A, B, C, D plan. Not every kid we are talking to is going to get an offer, rather keeping our options open if things fall through with the higher rated guys.

Oh and solid proof

Advertisement
Back