LB Recruiting/Depth

Advertisement
I just stated why. Also it keeps your best players fresh down the stretch of the season. I’m not saying sub them out on a 4th and 1, with game on the line
Corner is in the situation now that y’all think LB will be next season. Y’all not worried bout corner so why y’all worried bout LB is all I’m saying. Ivey and blades in the same situation this season that brooks and huff will be next season. The whole roster has number issues and unproven ppl who have to step up at positions

Stay with me here but I believe we “starve” ourselves at positions to make it attractive to high end recruits. Feels like we’ve done that at WR, CB, and now LB in the last 3 years. Hopefully we land one of the 3 5* LBs and this makes sense but it’s the only logical reason I have for such bad depth.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we have huff and Brooks (2) coming in this summer, we took 1 LB last year and the two backers we got two years ago are the two that's hurt so I count 8 Lbs including our seniors for two spots and we have two strikers =10 LBS in total

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we have huff and Brooks (2) coming in this summer, we took 1 LB last year and the two backers we got two years ago are the two that's hurt so I count 8 Lbs including our seniors for two spots and we have two strikers =10 LBS in total

We didnt take any in 2018. Got Huff and Brooks this year

Advertisement
Hush up and have a snicker.

Advertisement
Bruh what the **** are you talking about lol. He played DE last year. Smh
nah, he played some LB as well last year, that being said I think he will stay at DE we will just have to see. Whether he stays at DE or goes back to LB will depend on who all leaves after this season, we have 2 guaranteed to leave and a high possibility 3 with Garvin.

Been banging the table on them the whole time on why they havent recruited the lB spot better. **** the ones we got were Golden recruits.

Its one negative i have on Manny for being an lb coach/dc he sure as **** recruits hi sposition rather weird. From evaluations to offers.
How do you sell top tier recruits that they're gonna sit for 2 to 3 years if your not Bama or Clemson?? You can't put that on Manny.

Plus Steed and Jennings both got hurt in the spring and Wilder and McCloud had lingering injuries. Any position group in the country is gonna be thin if they lose 3 to 4 guys in the spring.

Advertisement
nah, he played some LB as well last year, that being said I think he will stay at DE we will just have to see. Whether he stays at DE or goes back to LB will depend on who all leaves after this season, we have 2 guaranteed to leave and a high possibility 3 with Garvin.

Phillips, Greg, Harvey, Williams, along with the 2020 class i dont think he sticks

This is quite the Pity Party.

Manny's FIRST year.

You want the best? Win games, and they'll come. We haven't won **** in quite a while.

Phillips, Greg, Harvey, Williams, along with the 2020 class i dont think he sticks
if williams is able to get on campus that gives us 6 DEs, that being said they should immediately move Joyner to LB. Tell him to slim down and get that 4.6 speed back.

Wilder and Joyner were both high school pass rushers that are tweeners. Brooks is too but too early to judge there.

Recruit more true LB’s.

Advertisement
Back