LB Play

canadianhurricane

Sophomore
First and foremost, eff BLAKE JAMES ruining the one sports team I care most about.

Secondly, I've read alot of posts and it seems like the general consensus is that ALL our LBs are just trash.

Do you guys think their play might be a by-product of a defense that prioritizes TFL by our DL instead of having our DL hold the Line of scrimmage (like you see with most college defenses)?

Advertisement
The scheme leaves them in bad positions but our linebackers would suck in any defense.

Did they all suck before getting here? There's some of them that could've gone about anywhere.

I have said since the Coker years, there's no way all our guys who have been recruited by everyone can be as bad as they are here. There is no way our luck could be that bad, that all those coaches could be wrong.

What we have at the position, we'll never know. Not under this staff. Not doing what they're asked to do. So to say they suck is dumb as ****. They aren't the problem, Manny and all the whack *** coaches before him are.

Advertisement
First and foremost, eff BLAKE JAMES ruining the one sports team I care most about.

Secondly, I've read alot of posts and it seems like the general consensus is that ALL our LBs are just trash.

Do you guys think their play might be a by-product of a defense that prioritizes TFL by our DL instead of having our DL hold the Line of scrimmage (like you see with most college defenses)?
That is a really good point-manny does not care about containing or gap control. However, no, these LBs all suck. None would be in a top 40 depth chart elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back