LB needs/Portal players

2xbamm

2DsDaddy
Hey Gang, I'm not sure of the numbers work but I hear some saying we're not taking anyone else because whatever the reason. Someone help me understand what's preventing us from going after USC - Palaie Gaoteote and/or UT - Henry To'o To'o.

Advertisement
ncaa says schools have to have a 25 scholly limit this year, unless you're bamer
Hence the reason for my question. How is it that other schools (SEC) find ways around this and those ways are not applicable to UM?

Hence the reason for my question. How is it that other schools (SEC) find ways around this and those ways are not applicable to UM?
Because the $ec is the dirtiest *****' cheatin' *** conference on earth. MIAMI is the $ec's kryptonite.

armstead.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
247 posted their "10 Best Players still in the Portal" yesterday

https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...ee-Palaie-Gaoteote-USC-161263849/#161263849_1

No idea if we're involved with any, but there's a few LB's on the list:

10.) QUAVARIS CROUCH, TENNESSEE LB

9.) JUSTICE OLUWASEUN, UNLV OL

8.) ALAN BOWMAN, TEXAS TECH QB

7.) TYLER SHOUGH, OREGON QB

6.) BRENDAN RADLEY-HILES, OKLAHOMA CB

5.) DRESHUN MILLER, WEST VIRGINIA CB

4.) DAVID BAILEY, BOSTON COLLEGE RB

3.) LANCE DIXON, PENN STATE LB

2.) PALAIE GAOTEOTE IV, USC LB

1.) HENRY TO'O TO'O, TENNESSEE LB

247 posted their "10 Best Players still in the Portal" yesterday

https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...ee-Palaie-Gaoteote-USC-161263849/#161263849_1

No idea if we're involved with any, but there's a few LB's on the list:

10.) QUAVARIS CROUCH, TENNESSEE LB

9.) JUSTICE OLUWASEUN, UNLV OL

8.) ALAN BOWMAN, TEXAS TECH QB

7.) TYLER SHOUGH, OREGON QB

6.) BRENDAN RADLEY-HILES, OKLAHOMA CB

5.) DRESHUN MILLER, WEST VIRGINIA CB

4.) DAVID BAILEY, BOSTON COLLEGE RB

3.) LANCE DIXON, PENN STATE LB

2.) PALAIE GAOTEOTE IV, USC LB

1.) HENRY TO'O TO'O, TENNESSEE LB

we got #9

Advertisement
I just refuse to believe that Manny is somehow not going to not going to bring in a portal MLB before fall practices.No way he can go into the season with Flagg and Jennings roaming the middle of his defense.

I just refuse to believe that Manny is somehow not going to not going to bring in a portal MLB before fall practices.No way he can go into the season with Flagg and Jennings roaming the middle of his defense.
Jennings will be in the portal before getting significant snaps here again. He was buried in the spring.

I believe it will be Flagg, Brooks, and Smith playing the most at the 2 LB spots.

Advertisement
Back