LB Juwan Taylor from Hallandale

Advertisement
Dude has good, not great speed. Highlights are ok. I would be surprised if he has a legit offer from UGA or Clemson. He'll end up somewhere, but not a top 25 program unless he transforms into another player.

He went to my high school and has transferred to hallendale, I think Miami should pass on him. But if they offer, I think he will commit. He's a cane fan

Advertisement
Mannnn...

All i know is...

We scrimmaged them at FIU last weekend and i came away thoroughly impressed with their linebackers. They can all run and they're long and athletic.

Advertisement
Mannnn...

All i know is...

We scrimmaged them at FIU last weekend and i came away thoroughly impressed with their linebackers. They can all run and they're long and athletic.

you at Cooper now? The switch to a 3-4 makes sense now haha

Yeah. How'd you know? You were at the scrimmage?

We didn't do as poorly as I thought we would. I was expecting to get run off the field.

Mannnn...

All i know is...

WCD, any other names that popped out?

Nah. All I know is that they're loaded with great athletes. Good kids too and classy coaches. (at least from what I could see at the scrimmage)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back