2023 LB Jalen Smith receives offer

Advertisement
An actual off the ball LB that can RUN..

denzel GIF

Denzel Washington Love GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
His highlight film shows him almost always untouched. But, he does fly to the ball. Why is he unranked and only with offers from bottom schools like Georgia State? *

*I saw Texas, but no other top 20 type schools.

Advertisement
His highlight film shows him almost always untouched. But, he does fly to the ball. Why is he unranked and only with offers from bottom schools like Georgia State? *

You gotta remember that COVID is still kind of affecting these kids. Camps have been limited so you‘re stuck if you can’t make it for a specific reason.

To be fair, there are plenty of OL attempting to get to him or seal him off, he just doesn’t waste anytime with them. He just zooms past them even when they are in position to get hands on him. Very impressive stuff.

I’d like to see him in coverage. But he def seems to have the requisite athleticism for it

Advertisement
I like that the kid doesn't fly around like a headless chicken. Has patience at reading and reacting quickly. I'm not overly impressed by his speed or size.

I like that the kid doesn't fly around like a headless chicken. Has patience at reading and reacting quickly. I'm not overly impressed by his speed or size.
Not sure about his 40 or shuttle time but he covers a lot of ground well and lays the boom as a hitter. I think it's a good offer. If he's already a legit 200 before his senior year he'd theoretically show up at around 210-215 I bet.

Kid looks like he’s shot out of a cannon. Boy he would be really great at LB for sure. Let’s get Jake on him since he plays for Grayson.
Pause bro! I don’t think Jake wants to “Get on him” but I see what u were trying to say. Go Canes

Pause bro! We want players that can run but not fly to the “ball”

Advertisement
Back