LB Greg Simmons

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL @Greg. Thought Nebraska was heaven and the greatest place on earth? Smh.

Crazy thing about having so many great coaches in the state is that alot of kids like G.S will be flocking to come back home and play for a USF/FAU/FIU/UCF etc.

Was projected third team at Nebraska this year, wasn't going to see the field.

Assuming his evaluation at Nebraska is a fair one, why would we even be interested?

Advertisement
I think Manny could develop him at MLB. Depth is good especially at that position.

Don't think we need any LB's tbh. We're good with the Triangle. We have solid depth. And we going to bring on another 2 good LB recruits this yr. And the 2019 class looks pretty loaded at LB to me.

Advertisement
Don't think we need any LB's tbh. We're good with the Triangle. We have solid depth. And we going to bring on another 2 good LB recruits this yr. And the 2019 class looks pretty loaded at LB to me.

Respectfully disagree. Not sold on the 3 we brought in last year

What? Lol.... watch the film

You know the rule, 34 posts. 100 posts or less makes you a troll, especially when you aren't sold on those 3 lb's from last year. Or any other stupid statement like that.

Advertisement

Respectfully disagree. Not sold on the 3 we brought in last year

What? Lol.... watch the film

You know the rule, 34 posts. 100 posts or less makes you a troll, especially when you aren't sold on those 3 lb's from last year. Or any other stupid statement like that.

Shouldn't even be allowed to post if he's under 100. You know the rules.

Advertisement
Back