LB depth

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
Jennings hurt today, steed with an acl, **** things are getting bleak. With wilder already hurt that’s pretty much our entire second unit hurt.

Transfer portal here we come. Huff and brooks need to be ready to roll when they hit campus.

Advertisement
Jennings is back in. Unless there's another 44 who's a walk-on or something.

Certainly hope he’s back, the way he was walking off didn’t look promising.

They’ve got him playing weak side and middle backer, definitely need him to stay healthy and make a big jump.

Advertisement
Very scary
We need to sign 3-4, and not some developmental guys who will take a couple years. We need guys that can play day 1. Haven’t seen anything from Wilder or Steed that tells me we can rely on them. Availability is key #1..

Baker pretty much alluded to the fact that they may need to add a transfer at lb after spring.

It’s the spring time people! Relax. They haven’t played full contact in some time. It takes time to get adjusted. They’ll be fine. Jennings walked off on his own so he may gotten bruise but I’m sure he’ll be fine. Yes we do need more bodies at the position, but don’t overreact.

Advertisement
It’s the spring time people! Relax. They haven’t played full contact in some time. It takes time to get adjusted. They’ll be fine. Jennings walked off on his own so he may gotten bruise but I’m sure he’ll be fine. Yes we do need more bodies at the position, but don’t overreact.

I saw the play he got hurt on twitter. Hope it’s only a bruise. Still tough to deal with worrying about every little bump and bruise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We only got on LB with C cups. The rest look like lunch shift dancers. Not a good look. Oh wait this ain’t a ****y review.

Looked like Jennings knee buckled on the play, hate when I see that ****. Hopefully it’s nothing serious though.

Advertisement
Back