2024 LB Board (2024 Edition)

Vincent Shavers should be committing soon hopefully. I’d like to land Chris Cole (Rohan’s nephew) sooner than later as well.

I still say there’s no way Mario let’s TJ Capers leave Miami. No way he lets someone that good from his alma mater leave. Capers is listed as an EDGE by some on recruiting services but I can see him playing ILB being like the Noah Sewell of our defense. He’s got college ready size already.

Advertisement
OP updated, switched over to table format. Still a work in progress as much of the details in the table weren't in the original list format. Still, really lets you visualize where the focus is much better

BTW, it would be great if we could crowd source the table update. If you know stars, UV info, commitments etc., please post here.

Advertisement
Posted in the wrong thread, should've been here

Last edited:
Safe to say these are the body types we will get use to seeing at LB.

* I also saw Bobby Washington about a week ago at Goombay and he was filled out as well. Had to look about 220+

We can take smaller guys in this class(24) as they likely will shirt and add weight though...but we are bakc to doing it right at LB. They look totally different than Manny who you couldnt get a read for what he was looking for at all.

Advertisement
Safe to say these are the body types we will get use to seeing at LB.

* I also saw Bobby Washington about a week ago at Goombay and he was filled out as well. Had to look about 220+

We can take smaller guys in this class(24) as they likely will shirt and add weight though...but we are bakc to doing it right at LB. They look totally different than Manny who you couldnt get a read for what he was looking for at all.

Manny tried to be too cute by half. He really didn't recruit "Linebackers", but tried to engineer the "perfect guy" for each of the 3 spots. He didn't see them as a unit at all.

At OLB, he wanted to fast edge rushers who he thought could move laterally in space. He wanted safety hybrids like Finley, Gil and Keontra to move down into the striker spot. And at Mike, he was just fine taking slow in the box guys like Jennings and Flagg.

Needless to say, he failed everywhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back