Lay off kaaya man...

brock

All-American
https://twitter.com/dakmoyer/status/785577828461010944

If you don't think he had a concussion after this then you are being utterly ridiculous. And mind you kaaya was hit like this exact same by Thomas 2x, the other one wasn't called in the first quarter. Kaaya clearly wasn't the same after this hit.... before this hit his stat line was 15-22 170 yards 1 td. He was playing good even with a few drops from receivers. Yeah he threw a horrible int but he made up for it at the end.And at the end of the day the oline performance got worse and didn't hold up quite as good in the second half. Also kaaya did deliver with a clutch throw to presumably tie the game up on 4th down. He wasn't the one blocking on the extra point team. Or the one who was called for a phantom hold on a td run by Walton that would have given us the lead late in the 3rd... You know that kid wanted this win.. I don't get how anyone figures it's solely on him. Watch the tape kaaya didn't play THAT bad of a game.

yeah Francois is a tough qb but I guarantee you he didn't get hit nearly as hard as this to the head.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't care if Kaaya made a great throw at the end to get us within 1 point. He was the reason we were behind in the first place.

Kaaya struggled to hit anyone in stride all night. He started the game off 3 for 3 and all 3 were terrible passes. He made Njoku have to turn all the way around on a screen and have his back facing the LOS which resulted in a 2 yard gain. He made Braxton dive backwards that resulted in a 4 yard pass instead of 7 or 8 yards easy, and he made Walton bend over and slow down on what would've been an easy 1st down.

Kaaya played like ****. I don't know why that is so hard to accept around here.

It was certainly a collective effort. But at the end of the day it falls on Brad and Richt. Brad pretty much swing the game in FSU's favor on an awful, awful pass. And Richt got outcoached at times against a DC they might fire at seasons end.

Go back and watch the replays of the hits each QB took and tell me if you think Kayaa would have been physically able to continue in the game if the QBs traded places.

Kayaa's performance has left much to be desired. The expectations for him are very high and thus far he hasn't met them.

his first half stats are what I call the deshaun Watson effect. Most of those throws were screens which are expected to completed.

In the 2nd half when he was to throw the ball vertically he was noticeably less effective.

Advertisement
I understand people blaming the o-line, and Richt. But kaaya basically made 1 mistake during a game he was getting lit up by FSU d-line.

Shut this pssy shlt up.

Their freshman QB was drooling on himself. That guy got hit about 4 times that could've caused concussions. They asked him his name and he said "the British are coming." He lined up underneath a tackle on one play and then asked the ref to prom. This kid's brain was pressing against his skull... AND HE STILL OUT PLAYED KAAYA WRIGHT.

**** these excuses.

Kayaa can get ****ed if he walks out of here with a record barely over .500, no bowl wins, no division title, no confernnce title and winless against our rivals. If he wanted it easy and with no expectations he could have taken his *** to San Jose state or some ****.

Win out, or this season like your career to this point is just another dead spot in hurricane history.

The play where Francois looked completely out of it on the Dalvin TD I believe it was, I said he wasn't coming back after that. No celebration, didn't even look like he knew where he was. I can only hope for his sake that he passed all of the concussion tests.

I'm not going to dog BK, but don't try and sell anyone the idea that BK got more than Francois did. Give credit where it's do on that. Dude has taken a ton of hits in his season thus far and Seminole or not, he's one tough SOB. Maybe too tough for his own good one day.

Advertisement
Brock....you are going all in Golden style on Kaaya.

When they break your balls......you were told.

Jus sayin

The same people using the shoulder as an excuse are the same ones saying, but he threw a potential game tying TD.

THE INT WAS A BAD DECISION AND THROW.

Shoulder had nothing to do with it.

Kaaya is simply not a winner. Hope he makes me eat my words, though I highly doubt it.

Brock sticking up for that dog **** performance hilarious, yall love to baby the man that **** over with, need to win the coastal and its on him

Advertisement
the pick against App St on the goaline was a huge red flag, it was a mistake that could've turned that whole game around against a quality opponent, and he did it again up double digits and gave life to a real team, guy makes terrible decisions when games are in hand.. that is called a liability

I don't understand the hate for the young man. We have no OL and the running game is invisible in big games. He made a terrible throw on the interception in the endzone, can't defend him there but the play-calling was not on him. We need to keep him in the gun and spread things out.

Advertisement
I don't understand the hate for the young man. We have no OL and the running game is invisible in big games. He made a terrible throw on the interception in the endzone, can't defend him there but the play-calling was not on him. We need to keep him in the gun and spread things out.

he stares down WRs

he doesn't get us out of plays that we shouldn't be in ( happened all night long against fsu, yet richt is getting the heat )

there's more but the worse part of the kid is the fact that immediately as he gets the ball he is bracing to get hit if he knows the ball isn't getting out of his hands in 2 seconds flat

I used to be a huge fan, but I want him to turn pro at seasons end.. get out of here

its not hate, he's been given a lot of unwarranted love, dude is 0-10 vs ranked teams

its not hate, he's been given a lot of unwarranted love, dude is 0-10 vs ranked teams

I agree he's not perfect, far from it. But anyone thinking Rosier is the answer is delusional. Yeah he beat Duke on the road last year, but Duke isn't FSU.

I think a lot of blame needs to go on Richt's shoulders for a calling a way too conservative game, and the OL for getting their *** handed to them again.

Advertisement
Back