Lawrence out got the rona

Advertisement
Advertisement
Outside grilling some burgers and enjoying the comedy while I enjoy a few beers. No food can be cooked properly on a grill without some beer
I can tell that you’re a man with a solid foundation in grilling and grilling burgers to the right level of doneness.

Question: If @brock was over your house for burgers, would you feed him grass fed organic beef like the rest of your guests or would you give him the cheap shît and tell him that the marbling will help with the shoe leather texture?

Unknown-1.jpeg

I can tell that you’re a man with a solid foundation in grilling and grilling burgers to the right level of doneness.

Question: If @brock was over your house for burgers, would you feed him grass fed organic beef like the rest of your guests or would you give him the cheap shît and tell him that the marbling will hel with the shoe leather texture?
He would have to settle with seeing some tasty red blood whatever I cooked

Ps: Do not cook with gas either. Can do that in the house

Advertisement
Advertisement

Question: If @brock was over your house for burgers, would you feed him grass fed organic beef like the rest of your guests or would you give him the cheap shît and tell him that the marbling will help with the shoe leather texture?
Don’t waste the meat. Just give him a piece of shoe leather.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back