Lawrence Cager

This kid has concussion problems an is one FSU crosing pattern hit away from being a medical scholarship. I say pass on him and take 2015 WR Peete or Pinkney to add size at wr. Preferably Pinkney because he is a wicked blocker on the outside as well high points the ball.

[video=youtube_share;r1DVwR-UXfM]http://youtu.be/r1DVwR-UXfM[/video]

Advertisement
IMO out of Brady, Langham, Gosier, and Cager i believe Cager is the best out of that group

IMO out of Brady, Langham, Gosier, and Cager i believe Cager is the best out of that group

But what about his concussion problems? That is a major issue, which is why most schools backed off of him.

If you could add Peete to that group would you stll say Cager is the best of the group?

Go Canes

But what about his concussion problems? That is a major issue, which is why most schools backed off of him.

If you could add Peete to that group would you stll say Cager is the best of the group?

Go Canes

I hadn't heard of his concussion problems before your post and I agree it is a major concern. I would obviously need more info to make a solid judgement on whether or not it would downgrade him as a prospect. Concussions aside, even with adding Peete, I'm taking Cager first

Advertisement
Kaaya is personally reaching out to Cager. I like UM's chances here. Cager seems like a bright kid and knows he has 2-3 years of solid QB play with Kaaya. What the **** is going to get from VT? Nothing...

Advertisement
Kaaya is personally reaching out to Cager. I like UM's chances here. Cager seems like a bright kid and knows he has 2-3 years of solid QB play with Kaaya. What the **** is going to get from VT? Nothing...

Imagine Phillips and Cager with Berrios. that would be crazy we will be moving to more shotgun next year i feel. thats Kayaa game. see the field and choose wisely. when he has to make quick decisions from under center he kinda messes up.

Imagine Phillips and Cager with Berrios. that would be crazy we will be moving to more shotgun next year i feel. thats Kayaa game. see the field and choose wisely. when he has to make quick decisions from under center he kinda messes up.
Berrios ain't ****

Berrios ain't ****

He's **** good imo. It also helps be is basically Kaaya's favorite returning target. Kid is a bulldog and I love it. Only thing I hold against him is the drop vs FSU other than that he is a solid slot guy

Advertisement

Berrios ain't ****

Awesome contribution

Berrios ain't ****

Awesome contribution

Typical Cane Fan

Advertisement
Welp, Paranos has turned into a doctor in this thread so I am happy as a mother ****er.

Watch the video he outlines it himself.

Go Canes

There was no mention in any of the youtube links you provided of a concussion.

First one he said something about a concussion but idk how big of a deal it is... if anything he comes in and balls or even better, he sucks and we get to blame Golden for sucking with another 4* recruit which sounds good to me

Welp, Paranos has turned into a doctor in this thread so I am happy as a mother ****er.

Go Canes

First one he said something about a concussion but idk how big of a deal it is... if anything he comes in and balls or even better, he sucks and we get to blame Golden for sucking with another 4* recruit which sounds good to me

Clearly that means he has concussion problems. Paranos gon Paranos

Go Canes

Clearly that means he has concussion problems. Paranos gon Paranos

one concussion = concussion problems

Advertisement
Back