Lawrence Cager

954Cane'21

Recruit
5 catches, 82 yds, TD Vs. Notre Dame

Lit it up last night for Georgia. Looks like with proper coaching he’s really refined himself as a receiver. Another guy that was mediocre at best for us and as soon as he gets in a good system with proper coaches lights it up. Smh man, just adding insult to injury

Advertisement

Lit it up last night for Georgia. Looks like with proper coaching he’s really refined himself as a receiver. Another guy that was mediocre at best for us and as soon as he gets in a good system with proper coaches lights it up. Smh man, just adding insult to injury
Agreed. Outcomes are the proof. Was listening to XM 82 Mad Dog Sports big game recap a little while ago, and the host was going off on how Fromm is making NFL throws (to Cager) that most of current QBs in NFL cannot make. Exhibit A: back shoulder to Cager for TD etc. Good for him, just hope we can stop the trend.

Advertisement
Guy has one good game and people want to suck him off

People made topics last year for the that WVU TE who left here because he had 90 yards and a TD yet had 120 yards on the season
Personally I was happy for and see no correlation for his performance last night and what he did here

Who cares. Our receivers aren’t the problem. We even threw a fade yesterday lol. Cager dropped everything here. Let it go. Let him go. Hope he can make a living playing football.

10 catches in 4 games, not really lighting it up.

Advertisement
ya if only cager didnt leave then we would be 4-0 and probably looking at a playoff season right OP?

go **** yourself

its like OP never watched a game while cager was playing for miami.

has nothing to do with anything other than cager didn't catch the mffing ball when thrown to him while at miami. nuff said.

Advertisement
I'm torn. I'm happy for him, but ****ed because I just don't get how he could have been so pathetic here, but look like elite NFL talent for Georgia...

How do we reset this year?

Advertisement
More threads about Cager... Some act as if the dude is on the way to being a 1st round pick....He only plays well vs Notre Dumb.
Let's not start sucking each other off quite yet....smh

Look, he's going to do better at UGA than he would have here because that's a better team. But either way, he was going to improve this year. I know most people here think that however a guy plays this year is how he's going to play the rest of his career, but then again most people here are idiots.

Advertisement
Back