Lawrence Cager

Advertisement
What do you mean do the right thing? I remember the post route in the VT when Perry threw a bullet right in his hands and it almost slipped through. He can’t catch with his hands. Throw on top he runs like he has cement in his shoes he’s just not very good. UGA will regret using the scholarship on him.

He was extremely inconsistent. There were times where he would use his body, high point, catch with his hands, and everything else you'd want to see a big WR do. Other times, he'd be inexplicably do none of those things. I don't know if it's a function of him being challenged early in the game, or someone getting physical back with him, but nevertheless he would disappear and look like a totally different receiver then the prior week. I'm not a gigantic fan of his due to his inconsistency, but the continued reference to him not being able to use his hands at all Is incorrect.

He was extremely inconsistent. There were times where he would use his body, high point, catch with his hands, and everything else you'd want to see a big WR do. Other times, he'd be inexplicably do none of those things. I don't know if it's a function of him being challenged early in the game, or someone getting physical back with him, but nevertheless he would disappear and look like a totally different receiver then the prior week. I'm not a gigantic fan of his due to his inconsistency, but the continued reference to him not being able to use his hands at all Is incorrect.

View attachment 85563View attachment 85564View attachment 85565View attachment 85566
The first three were caught with the body. Try and buddy and play the whole clip.

View attachment 85563View attachment 85564View attachment 85565View attachment 85566
Yes, he caught passes with his hands.
He's primarily a body catching reciever.
No one is going to mistake him for Larry Fitz or Chris Carter anytime soon.

Advertisement

No one has said that he has never caught a ball with his hands in his entire life. They are saying the guy has small hands and sucks at using them. Just because he made a few catches with his hands does not mean he has even decent hands.

Advertisement
Back