Lawrence Cager

Advertisement
Cager should have a solid season for UGA. He wasnt nearly as bad as people say around here. Think he led the team in touchdowns last year.

Now that he's gone he's a terrorist and the devil. But before there was Brian Hightower there was Lawrence Cager. The 4* Army All-American from out-of-state, touted as the next big thing, showed a glimpse or two his freshman year, got hurt, never put it all together.

Cager should have a solid season for UGA. He wasnt nearly as bad as people say around here. Think he led the team in touchdowns last year.

He was just a bit soft. Also, when you're 6'5" and a body catcher...its not a trait that will endear itself to fans.

Lawrence Cager, to me, will always be the guy that had three consecutive fades thrown his way and finally got it on the last one.

Advertisement
He was just a bit soft. Also, when you're 6'5" and a body catcher...its not a trait that will endear itself to fans.

Lawrence Cager, to me, will always be the guy that had three consecutive fades thrown his way and finally got it on the last one.

But he did lead us in TDs and was the only player who caught at least 1 pass in all 13 games.

Advertisement
But he averaged 2-3 drops a game. That is unacceptable for a WR at this level.

He averaged maybe 2-3 targets a game.

I was never his biggest fan and had to remind people before 2017 that his game had major flaws, but all anyone wanted to do was predict he'd be great because he made a one-handed catch against GT and was offered by Alabama. And now people are doing the same exact thing with Hightower based on one catch against LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t as bad as people think? He’s worse what games were you watching? He averaged 1 catch him the last 6 games. 1 catch. 6 catches in 6 games. GTFOH he’s trash.
All our receivers averaged one catch the last 6 games. There weren't a lot of good passes to catch

Advertisement
Back