Lawrence Cager

Op is taking a lot of flack but I also noticed he lets every ball gets to his chest. I notice it every time he catches a ball.

It’s all fine and dandy now, but as soon as he drops a crucial pass in a close game, everyone here who is capping for him will turn on him....

Advertisement
Op is taking a lot of flack but I also noticed he lets every ball gets to his chest. I notice it every time he catches a ball.

It’s all fine and dandy now, but as soon as he drops a crucial pass in a close game, everyone here who is capping for him will turn on him....

That's kind of the point though. As long as he's catching them, idgaf how he's doing it. Sure, hands are better, but if he comes down with the ball it's all good.

Kinda like Rosier. I don't care even a little about his footwork, I care that the ball only ends up in the right place 48.93% of the time.

He’s 6’5” and still catches with his body literally every time.

If he learned to catch with his hands, he’d be unstoppable.
that was an akward jump in the end zone. he and langham are just limited, the young pups will be beasts

Advertisement
Toledo left the Cage unlocked. Whenever you forget to lock the Cage, you're going to have problems.

I remember watching a NFL game waaaay back n the day and after a drop the announcer said randy moss would never live up to his potential because he was a body catcher and not a hand catcher...this thread is on par with that stupidity... even Chris carter said sometime the best way to catch the ball and not have it exposed for a DB recovery is with your body

Advertisement
If he put down his phone and concentrated more on football than social media he would prob be a better player as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back