2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think it’s real.. people just ******* around with his Twitter handle

So you are saying it's not the “real McCoy?“

Hide Help GIF by ADWEEK

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last thing I was told was they aren’t pushing him hard for a commitment / flip. Would they take him? Yes , but they don’t have a full court press on. There’s a quiet confidence about the wr position especially if the season goes well.

And the analogy that I used in our conversation in 2021 is true...there is a great white shark swimming below the surface that is scaring away most of the smaller fish...

Last thing I was told was they aren’t pushing him hard for a commitment / flip. Would they take him? Yes , but they don’t have a full court press on. There’s a quiet confidence about the wr position especially if the season goes well.
Once you have 2 legit receivers in the boat you can be far more selective with that last spot. Have a great year and look at Wingo like what it do.

what-it-do-baby-kawhi.gif

Advertisement
Is he going to the BBQ? I has heard he may be going to a other schools event that weekend, but I couldn't confirm it.

Wait… this is who I thought the “weekend commit” was supposed to be…

Oh boy don’t really like that honestly. I hope I’m dead wrong and they have a great season but a bird in the hand…

Advertisement
Back