2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

Advertisement
McCoy is a take but carry on with your toxicity. Our 2 current WR’s in this class are elite and I don’t think we are done. We will revisit this post in December.
I think staff is playing this the right way. If he was open to playing DB they would've likely pushed for the flip already. Since he wants to play WR, it looks like they're going to wait until they have clarity on other WR targets towards end of season before pushing for him to be in class. No inside info but that's the read I get on it.

Advertisement
Think we will regret not pushing for him as hard as possible, feels like one of those guys that hurts double when he plays well against us in an FSU uni.

Advertisement
Saw no one mention that he showed up for the louisville game..... Staff must be on him again

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 11.24.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 11.24.23 PM.png
    298.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
At this point F it, McCoy & Bailey me… I want everyone that’s a WINNER. Time to purge this roster of all the losers. We’re 11-12 last two seasons, haven’t won a conference title or finished a season ranked top 10 since these kids were born. We’re not above anyone!

At this point F it, McCoy & Bailey me… I want everyone that’s a WINNER. Time to purge this roster of all the losers. We’re 11-12 last two seasons, haven’t won a conference title or finished a season ranked top 10 since these kids were born. We’re not above anyone!
Did we say that with northwestern boys? 🤦🏾‍♂️ rinse and repeat

Advertisement
Did we say that with northwestern boys? 🤦🏾‍♂️ rinse and repeat
Just because they didn’t pan out doesn’t mean no one else will… Lots happened with those boys (total staff change, sanctions, missed games). Then add in the bad advice (Streeter and Forston cost themselves about 5-6Ms combined not coming back).

Advertisement
Back