Laurence Seymore

Advertisement
Random: I subbed at Seymore's middle school and tried to convince him to go to the school I coached at near the end of his 8th grade year (absolutely zero shot of him going there lol). I'm like hey, might as well try.

As far as shutting down the commitment, I'm generally a Miami recruiting optimist. But it's way too early for me to believe it. I'd love for him to be different and buck the trend though.

Everybody knows and loves Big Baby.

If he sticks, he's the type of guy that can help turn a kid or two to come play with him...the type of guy that can get some portal transfers in the future. Hopefully he keeps his recruitment shut down. He's a bag worthy player.

We have to do our part on the field win 10+ games, we beat Florida & FSU in Manny’s first season as HC we can take back momentum in the state.

Advertisement
  1. B r e v i n J o r d a n

✔@Brevinjordan

That’s how it go when you committed to the Miami hurricanes Dawg it ain’t nun new!
    💯

9h

2. Big Baby Seymore@xklvsive00

Idc bout the rankings and stuff but some of theses dudes y’all got over me sucks
    💯
    😂
    @Rivals

Advertisement
  1. B r e v i n J o r d a n

✔@Brevinjordan

That’s how it go when you committed to the Miami hurricanes Dawg it ain’t nun new!
    💯

9h

2. Big Baby Seymore@xklvsive00

Idc bout the rankings and stuff but some of theses dudes y’all got over me sucks
    💯
    😂
    @Rivals
And this is why Brevin is my 2nd fave player on this current team (Scotty P). I love the old school mentally of A FOOTBALL PLAYER.

Advertisement
Back