Latwan Anderson..sad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idiots will be idiots. Had a homeboy that had a full ride to WVU but still wanted to be down with the "homies"

Went out one night and one of them shoots a cops son over some dumb beef and he takes the wrap when he wasn't even the shooter smh. Now he's doing 20+ and the real shooter is free enjoying life.

Gotta make smarter choices in life

Idiots will be idiots. Had a homeboy that had a full ride to WVU but still wanted to be down with the "homies"

Went out one night and one of them shoots a cops son over some dumb beef and he takes the wrap when he wasn't even the shooter smh. Now he's doing 20+ and the real shooter is free enjoying life.

Gotta make smarter choices in life

Note to self, "don't snitch " is for suckers!

I remember he was begging the NCAA to allow him a year of eligibility, said that he was a changed man. They never got back to him.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2494447 said:
Dont feel bad for him at all. Dude was very talented and he wasted it wanting to live the thug life.

Couldn't agree more. I don't feel bad for people who continue to make bad choices. There's so many good people in the world who never get opportunities in life due to extenuating circumstances.....its those I feel bad for.

Poor dude. If he was an illegal alien Moslem who killed a dozen people, Obama would invite him to the White House and offer him sanctuary.

Advertisement
It spelled Muslim......and has this ever happen. Get your information from someplace other than Fox News.

It's not sad. Sad is a kid born deformed or one who acquires an illness. This kid wasted his opportunities. Stop feeling sorry for these losers.

Sad is a kid with talent to get a free education to play football and has a chance to make money playing a game instead blows it and then holds up a store.

That is sad give me a break.

I will tell u what is sad is being on a pediatric cancer floor watching young people battle for life. Theses kids did not do anything to ask for this illness but are thrown into it with only one choice but to fight each moment of each day for life.

We are feeling bad for a punk that blew his opportunity for a better life.

Get some perspective!!!!!

Advertisement
The only part of his situation that is sad is that nobody was able to get through to him on living a positive life. The rest isn't sad, it happens all the time. He had opportunities most don't have and is in the process of throwing it all away if he hasn't already.

What was the skinny on why he left the U? I remember personal problems and needed to be home or something like that? Shame, not sure I would wish prison on anyone.

Advertisement
Back