Latrell Williams commits

Advertisement
He's fast, no question about that. This makes me wonder what's going to happen with two guys in particular, Richards and Bruce.

I think we only have 5 returning WR - need to take 5. Hopefully Bruce, Mullins, Richards, Williams and Wims.

Advertisement
OhJgE7c.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/MMEuxwfiV8axa/giphy.gif
0IfL7za.jpg

Imagine when Richards commits

For you guys saying 2* means they need evaluation, I don't believe that is accurate. According the 247 sports it means they think that they are a majority of the D1 players, which is little to no pro potential and just a role player.

Advertisement
For you guys saying 2* means they need evaluation, I don't believe that is accurate. According the 247 sports it means they think that they are a majority of the D1 players, which is little to no pro potential and just a role player.

On Rivals if you get a D1 offer your automatically a 2 star. Other ones may do it differently.

Ask yourself this...

How does anyone see Latrell's film and his state recorded 100 time and get 2 stars?

His 100 time alone gets him a 3rd star unless he was born without one hand.

Last edited:
LMFAO! @ the ***** salivatin' over this kid's HLs. I've seen this movie before, His name was Kendall Thompkins, hopefully Williams has a better ending.

Advertisement
LMFAO! @ the ***** salivatin' over this kid's HLs. I've seen this movie before, His name was Kendall Thompkins, hopefully Williams has a better ending.

Actually....the lower rated prospect that comes to mind for me is Davon Johnson. Very fast and on that alone people wondered back then why he wasn't highly regarded.

Has this young man ever played corner? He would have all the makeup speed you'd ever need and has good feet and I'd assume hips as shifty as he appears to be. I'm not saying move him, he gets his chance where he wants, but it's always good to have options.

On Rivals if you get a D1 offer your automatically a 2 star. Other ones may do it differently.

Ask yourself this...

How does anyone see Latrell's film and his state recorded 100 time and get 2 stars?

His 100 time alone gets him a 3rd star unless he was born without one hand.

I'm not saying he should be a 2 star, but what I'm saying is that the people saying 2 stars aren't evaluated is not accurate. Here is exactly what it says...

The ranking system ranks prospects on a numerical scale from 6.1-4.9.

6.1 Franchise Player; considered one of the elite prospects in the country, generally among the nation's top 25 players overall; deemed to have excellent pro potential; high-major prospect

6.0-5.8 All-American Candidate; high-major prospect; considered one of the nation's top 300 prospects; deemed to have pro potential and ability to make an impact on college team

5.7-5.5 All-Region Selection; considered among the region's top prospects and among the top 750 or so prospects in the country; high-to-mid-major prospect; deemed to have pro potential and ability to make an impact on college team

5.4-5.0 Division I prospect; considered a mid-major prospect; deemed to have limited pro potential but definite Division I prospect; may be more of a role player

4.9 Sleeper; no Rivals.com expert knew much, if anything, about this player; a prospect that only a college coach really knew about

Lmfao at the guy saying Davon Johnson wasn't highly regarded.. Geeze.. Research some bro.. This kid is insanely fast...

Advertisement
Lmfao at the guy saying Davon Johnson wasn't highly regarded.. Geeze.. Research some bro.. This kid is insanely fast...

Davon was fast as well, had a couple of bigger offers, but not a big time offer list. Three star basically, not under the radar, and I don't recall big numbers being put up in high school either. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Davon was fast as well, had a couple of bigger offers, but not a big time offer list. Three star basically, not under the radar, and I don't recall big numbers being put up in high school either. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Davon Johnson was very highly regarded. He was rated near the top 100.

Davon Johnson - Yahoo! Sports

Davon Johnson was very highly regarded. He was rated near the top 100.

Davon Johnson - Yahoo! Sports

Boy did they miss that one then. 3 star here, nowhere near that ranking.

Edit: As my memory thought, pretty weak offer list as well. I'd say the only big schools who had real offers out were UF and us. If he had a legit one from OSU, he would've visited.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back