Latest update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look, Diaz aint stupid. He see’s the lazy effort Richtirement is putting into the program with poor recruiting, play calling, and personnel management. This year will be his best year to bounce. The ship is taking in too much water and is sinking. He did the smart thing.

So the possibility of Shaq and Pick leaving is a major possibility now and if Soloman and Huff flip that leaves us with 1 LB recruit for now right??
Add to that we still only have 1 OL recruit and no QB recruits.....
These next few weeks really need to start infusing some good things for the program..... It's just one bad hit after another right now... I mean I know it can get better and at some point believe it will but in the meantime will it get worse???

Next season going to be a **** show. Will be lucky to be bowl eligible. Absolute worst time to lose a coach a week from signing day haha. FSU hiring aces and we are losing the only bright spots. Wake me up when we get urban in 2020

Advertisement
Next season going to be a **** show. Will be lucky to be bowl eligible. Absolute worst time to lose a coach a week from signing day haha. FSU hiring aces and we are losing the only bright spots. Wake me up when we get urban in 2020

So can we count on you staying away until then?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back