TheMatador All-ACC Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 13,848 Nov 8, 2014 #21 Nice, but I'd rather see somebody post the complete games, for some of us who can't get to see them for one reason or another.
Nice, but I'd rather see somebody post the complete games, for some of us who can't get to see them for one reason or another.
BigDikCane All-American Banned Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 13,075 Nov 8, 2014 #22 no need to celebrate after beating a 5 loss VT team.. happy for Shane tho.. Good kid..
CANE The Champ Joined Nov 10, 2011 Messages 2,548 Nov 8, 2014 #23 TheMatador said: Nice, but I'd rather see somebody post the complete games, for some of us who can't get to see them for one reason or another. Click to expand... This all day everyday.
TheMatador said: Nice, but I'd rather see somebody post the complete games, for some of us who can't get to see them for one reason or another. Click to expand... This all day everyday.