Latest on Richards

Guessing the in home Richards had with Richt is what changed his mind. If it's true (and I pray this is true) I'm never trusting a teenagers word again. Sorry for posting that info boys.

****, so you're saying I shouldn't trust Naplescane..??? **** you insiders

Advertisement
Thanks Pete:

gotze_zpsyjji71xk.jpg

Guessing the in home Richards had with Richt is what changed his mind. If it's true (and I pray this is true) I'm never trusting a teenagers word again. Sorry for posting that info boys.

No you bet me specifically on that, remember I said you didn't have to do that in that thread before. It's all good man, keep posting!

Coach Dugans closing!!! I guess he took Richards for one last ride in the Donk on South Beach to lock him up...lol Go Canes!!!

Advertisement

No you bet me specifically on that, remember I said you didn't have to do that in that thread before. It's all good man, keep posting!

Yeah man, it's just that I had talked to these kids before and they seemed in the know, convinced my *** when I thought he was cane all the way. Smh NSD always makes me lose a few years of my life, it's like a pack of cigs.

Advertisement
Back