Latest on Phillips

Advertisement
As long as they’re 100% sure he’s coming regardless, then go ahead and play chess. But if we’re playing chess and Phillips is playing “I want to sign somewhere now”, then I’m gonna bust someone’s jaw. We can’t get cute and lose this dude.

Agreed. However, I’m going to give Manny the benefit of the doubt. Manny wants his cake and wants to eat it too. I think it works out.

I'm worried after this season, the starting 3 are gone, so that leaves 7. Barely over 2 deep and all unproven.
There will be at least a couple LBs in this class. Experince aint everything but one of the young guys will get it. Mike smith played a lot of snaps. One of the young guys will get those snaps or maybe they split them up and a couple will.

We'll keep in mind Phillips will probably play linebacker most the time. We won't need the other dude

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can also see Jordan Miller lining up at slot receiver quite a bit. Dude is going to steamrole DB's on jet sweeps.
Serious question, do you know what the **** you're talking about or are you riding these dudes nuts above?
Phillips played LB at UCLA

Advertisement

And yes I know they run a 3-4 but for a porster
to compare Jordan Miller playing WR to Phillips playing a position he actually plays is idiotic

Serious question, do you know what the **** you're talking about or are you riding these dudes nuts above?
Phillips played LB at UCLA
I forgot....UCLA defensive scheme is identical to ours..**** you are right.

Dude, you are making yourself look pretty dumb by digging in on a ridiculous prediction.

I'll leave the nut riding and d'ick sucking to you experts.

I forgot....UCLA defensive scheme is identical to ours..**** you are right.

Dude, you are making yourself look pretty dumb by digging in on a ridiculous prediction.

I'll leave the nut riding and d'ick sucking to you experts.
Ii guess we'll see. I've already stated I understand we don't play a 3-4.hes an edge rusher. If you think Diaz and Baker won't find creative ways to stand him up and get him to the QB then you're kidding yourself

Advertisement
Back