Latest on Phillips

Advertisement
Does Phillips have any chance to play next year? I know he has to put in a waiver but kid is really good. Looks like he would be a redshirt sophomore bc he didn’t play in more then 4 games last year.

Advertisement
The o line will finally be coached by someone competent. Agreed on Scaife starting at G.
Hillery will step up and take one of T positions. He has better feet than Butler

Who is butler man, and you got hillery in the starting 5, interesting. I just want the best 5 out their and i actually think the best 5 as of right now is navaughn, scaife, gaynor, reed, and campbell. With the new strength and conditioning program, navaughn should benefit the most, but i can see navaughn and scaife being moved to the strong side, gaynor at center, reed and campbell on the right side, campbell will be second in my opinion to benefit from the S&C on the o-line. This is why neal went to Bama, to much competition for them tackle spots here.

Who is butler man, and you got hillery in the starting 5, interesting. I just want the best 5 out their and i actually think the best 5 as of right now is navaughn, scaife, gaynor, reed, and campbell. With the new strength and conditioning program, navaughn should benefit the most, but i can see navaughn and scaife being moved to the strong side, gaynor at center, reed and campbell on the right side, campbell will be second in my opinion to benefit from the S&C on the o-line. This is why neal went to Bama, to much competition for them tackle spots here.

Lol yea that’s totally why Neal went to Bama...

Advertisement
I hope, for his personal health, that he passed everything medically. And I hope this as well to strengthen our team if he does come to Miami.

**** my bad!! I meant Kennedy from Butler. lol
Hillery will surprise.

I’m guessing our staff is ramping up contact because they have received positive medical news

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol yea that’s totally why Neal went to Bama...

Oh yeah, besides the bags, it is basically one tackle spot open here and if neal doesnt crack the starting line-up his freshman year here, he would've run the chance of being on the pine for another 2 to 3 years behind, scaife, campbell and we about to find out what herbert has, kennedy on deck as well. Coach richt left this program in great shape, alot of championship caliber building blocks on this team. Defensively, if healthy we'll be returning around 7 starters, in garvin, pat bethel, quarterman, pickney, mccloud, bandy and finley if we count him as one. Offensively, if healthy, we got guys who are going to put fear in people, in jt4 , lingard, camron, brevin, deejay and i like what i saw from wiggins last year, to draw 3 pass interference calls in one game was impressive.

Advertisement
Back