Latest, Latest update

Advertisement
He's gone, man.

The time for the push if you really wanted to keep him was before he got in the plane to go interview.

Art of the deal, man. I haven't read it but it may go something like this. You can't negotiate a deal with no leverage to hang over the discussions. The prospect of walking away has to be a real threat. On the other side you also don't negotiate without knowing what you are competing against. If Temple turns Manny away why are you negotiating terms over nothing?

Advertisement
Please stop with the Manny Diaz HCIW crap. It is premature and retarded. He has earned the benefit of the doubt but some aspects of his defense are still very suspect to me.

Let him go to temple and prove he can replicate the defensive performance there and, more importantly, prove he can hire a young, innovate OC to keep up with modern day, post-richt football.

Advertisement
I actually believe this program will be stupid enough to promise Manny the HC gig after Rick. They love hiring unproven HCs or they hire experienced HCs that are stuck in a time warp.

Scary that fans want that. Don't want the dumbass admin and AD to think were giving them the green light to make another lazy hire. Lol

Please stop with the Manny Diaz HCIW crap. It is premature and retarded. He has earned the benefit of the doubt but some aspects of his defense are still very suspect to me.

Let him go to temple and prove he can replicate the defensive performance there and, more importantly, prove he can hire a young, innovate OC to keep up with modern day, post-richt football.

Ding ding ding

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back