Late Signing Period

Hstokes1447

Junior
Who are some guys that could be targets going into late signing day? I would love to see an Anez Cooper body type added to the DT class.

2022 late signees
1. TreVonte' Citizen: offered December 21, 2021, committed, February 02, 2022
2. Anez Cooper: offered January 21, 2022 committed, February 02, 2022
3. Matthew McCoy: offered September 30, 2021, committed, February 02, 2022
4. Ahmad Moten: offered November 30, 2021 committed, February 02, 2022
5. Colbie Young: offered June 03, 2022, committed, June 19, 2022

Advertisement
inniss, derek williams, bonsu, hykeem williams, ****ey, rashada, ja'keem jackson, denson etc all signed with their teams and didn't push back to give us hope and we seem to be missing on hussey

interested to see where the staff goes next as I honestly have heard no smoke on anyone other than those ^

I imagine it'll be very heavy portal going forward and not so much high school recruits

2-3 WR through the portal (teslaa, ra ra thomas, thornton, or dubose)

2-3 DT in the portal (silver from UNC and ??)

Last edited:
Have to find a Juco or small college stud. I remember growing up in NE Pennsylvania, I had a grade school buddy who was the best athlete I have ever seen ... he was THE star on the field regardless of the sport ... basketball, baseball, football. Played WR and ended up going to a small college in Pa., Kutztown State. Was drafted by the Green Bay Packers the Spring after they won the Super Bowl in 1968. Stan not only got drafted and survived rookie camp, but was slated to start at WR ... and then had his knee blown out in practice a week before the season began. Back in those days knee surgery was pretty primitive. Kid was like a faster version of Jerry Rice. Gym rat, played everything .... exceptionally well. This is where Zo can really earn his pay.

inniss, derek williams, bonsu, hykeem williams, ****ey, rashada, hussey, ja'keem jackson, denson etc all signed with their teams and didn't push back to give us hope

interested to see where the staff goes next as I honestly have heard no smoke on anyone other than those ^

I imagine it'll be very heavy portal going forward and not so much high school recruits

Hussey signed?

Advertisement
inniss, derek williams, bonsu, hykeem williams, ****ey, rashada, hussey, ja'keem jackson, denson etc all signed with their teams and didn't push back to give us hope

Hussey did not sign

Advertisement
Back