LB - Tyler Johnson
LB - Ja’Corey Hammett
ATH - Chase Smith
CB - Jason Marshall
CB - Markevious Brown
CB - Tim Burns
S - Kamren Kitchens
S - James Williams
Williams, Garcia & Daniels are only ones I question.

I don’t understand why everyone wants to drop Curtis. He has stupid speed & that’s what we’ve been missing for years!!!!! If u get other elite CBs then u let him return punts & kicks
He is fast, but he is not fast enough to be recruiting him for the reason we are, which is to add speed to the CB room. There are CBs out there that are as fast or faster and primarily play CB. It would be very stupid of the staff to stop looking for upgrades at the CB position if they get Markevious Brown. One of the biggest question marks is Curtis's physicality, can he tackle, and can he get off blocks.

Advertisement
He is fast, but he is not fast enough to be recruiting him for the reason we are, which is to add speed to the CB room. There are CBs out there that are as fast or faster and primarily play CB. It would be very stupid of the staff to stop looking for upgrades at the CB position if they get Markevious Brown. One of the biggest question marks is Curtis's physicality, can he tackle, and can he get off blocks.
I understand but it’s not many that’s faster than him. That kid can FLY!!!

Advertisement
Back