Late flips...

EddieCaneJr

Redshirt Freshman
Im thinking folks would feel atleast slightly better about our class and the coaches ability to recruit if there were some late flips.

I forget, who was the last guy we supposedly got on late and flipped within a month a signing day or do you have to be Bama, FSU or USC to do **** like that?

Advertisement
Im thinking folks would feel atleast slightly better about our class and the coaches ability to recruit if there were some late flips.

I forget, who was the last guy we supposedly got on late and flipped within a month a signing day or do you have to be Bama, FSU or USC to do **** like that?

250.gif

Advertisement
Howard, Coley, Elder and Griffin

Howard was never committed to anyone

Neither was Coley

Elder was committed to Tennessee only briefly, if he ever was at all

Neither was Gus but everyone and their grandma had him and Coley to fsu and Howard to uf

Gus was committed to Syracuse

U are correct, forgot. Also, I believe Elder was committed to Tennessee early but was ready to sign with Ohio State when Hurlie convinced him to wait

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BTW, that DT Freddie Booth Lloyd flipped on signing day to Temple I think. It can happen in favor to any team, just not often.

I honestly think that after the BTW debacle the year before Golden said he aint waiting on any NSD primadonnas. Enough with the BS.

Blue. Flipped from VT in 2012.
Yep. Truth is signing day flips are rare. Most of them happen down the stretch in the final month or two.

Northrup flipped from UM to FSU that same day IIRC. Truth is its kind of a ****ty thing to do.

Northup flipped silently a month before and it leaked.

Only 10% of fan base was holding out hope he'd pick us on NSD.

The douche didn't even put FSU's hat on the table but tore open a FSU Shirt.

Advertisement
Back